Search This thread

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Will the newer builds have the popup messaging

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

mryounghc

Nov 15, 2009
pembroke pines
first test rom was running awesome and had the best battery life. i just went to the second test rom and i love the TW in it. Thanks. everything running good so far

Big Dog KMc

May 11, 2010
Froyo on the vibrant does support call recording, but I haven't seen it since then. Was a cool feature

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

I never, ever had in call recording on my vibe.
From the first froyos thru the 2.2.1 days and into the ICS era.

None ever allowed it.

Sent from My Vibrant on Ice Cream Zenwhich with a major BACON craving.

Reactions: ashiksiles

dracore

Mar 4, 2008
Hi all,

My phone currently has the EU bug so I am trying to get around it and at the same time, move to HellyBean. When I attempt to install HellyBean, it keeps restarting my phone at "GSM Installation". I did wipe data, wipe cache, format system. Using Icy Glitch V14, I run HB installer which reboots at GSM Installation. I go back into recovery (now it's CWM) and re-run the HB installer. Again it reboots at GSM Installation.

Any thoughts on what the issue is? Not sure if it has anything to do with EU bug because my internal SD is currently fried...

Thanks

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Does anybody have a video file fix. My phone will record bit it says can't play video

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Never mind. I got it now. The dev puts those apps in another zip file called gapps. lol

Those two files should be included in the same rom zip file.

Thanks

Its more than two files, its all the (G)oogle (apps). They can't be included in cm based ROMs due to legal issues or something like that. It tells you to flash gapps in the op.

sent from the depths of helly bean

DerTeufel1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 31, 2011
Hi all,

My phone currently has the EU bug so I am trying to get around it and at the same time, move to HellyBean. When I attempt to install HellyBean, it keeps restarting my phone at "GSM Installation". I did wipe data, wipe cache, format system. Using Icy Glitch V14, I run HB installer which reboots at GSM Installation. I go back into recovery (now it's CWM) and re-run the HB installer. Again it reboots at GSM Installation.

Any thoughts on what the issue is? Not sure if it has anything to do with EU bug because my internal SD is currently fried...

Thanks

I always thought it would not be possible to install with eu bug, but there are some people over in captivate forum, who got it installed without issue.
Have you tried to install it a third time? You also could write to "theschatz" and ask about installing with eu bug.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

ashiksiles

Jul 14, 2012
Chittagong
Hi all,

Thanks

You may do this way. Flash the all in one zip by icy glitch kernel then reboot into recovery. Then again wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system. Now flash devil kernel then again all in one zip and then gapps. After flashing fix permission. I don't know why but I couldn't run HB by glitch.

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Flashed latest build, 0909. Everything is running well thus far, video playback, focus on camera, SMS/MMS are all working fine. GPS initializes but no SATs for me, mine never works though. The only issue I have is media scan, in gallery the thumbnails are different than the picture it launches. I have had this issue on the last 3 builds. I tried clearing data on media storage and reboot but it continues to have this error.

sada23

Nov 30, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Hello guys,
I tried upgrading my 0908_2 ROM with 09090 after wiping cache and Dalvik cache. The Installation went smooth. After reboot, I get soft re-set everytime I try to unlock my phone by sliding the devil icon to unlock the phone.

I have tried fixing permissions in recovery and also reflashed the ROM with default selections. Nothing is working.

Any suggestions before I restore my nandroid back up?

Thanks

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
No launcher settings in 0908-2

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Did you select touch wiz? That happened to me. Next flash I went with trebuchet only and launcher settings are back.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Hello guys,
I tried upgrading my 0908_2 ROM with 09090 after wiping cache and Dalvik cache. The Installation went smooth. After reboot, I get soft re-set everytime I try to unlock my phone by sliding the devil icon to unlock the phone.

I have tried fixing permissions in recovery and also reflashed the ROM with default selections. Nothing is working.

Any suggestions before I restore my nandroid back up?

Thanks

What exactly do you mean by soft reset?
Edit: just read captivate thread, smooth install but it reboots when trying to unlock with either unlock icon. Is this correct? There was not a solution for this though. I would try either going back to previous build or do a full wipe and reflash.

Last edited:

sada23

Nov 30, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Did you select touch wiz? That happened to me. Next flash I went with trebuchet only and launcher settings are back.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

What exactly do you mean by soft reset?
Edit: just read captivate thread, smooth install but it reboots when trying to unlock with either unlock icon. Is this correct? There was not a solution for this though. I would try either going back to previous build or do a full wipe and reflash.

Soft reset means, it does not boot up from the beginning as it happens when we manually reboot the phone via Power menu, adb or other means. In other words, it starts to boot directly from the bootanimation screen and takes relatively lesser time to boot up.

Thanks for letting me know that there is not solution yet. I have gone back to 0908. Will wait for the next release.

Reactions: samsgun357

MadNosf

Oct 15, 2010
Any of you use Go Launcher with these ROM's? The past two versions i have flashed (904, 907) i have had a ton of slowness. I normally just wipe but decided to not do it this time around. However, my phone is unbearably slow lately so i wiped and its better now. However, i am scared to restore Go launcher and stick with the default launcher for now..

I was just curious if any of you noticed slowness with non-default launchers? Also, any way i can backup home screens on the default program? I thought i had seen that option somewhere a while back but can't find it now..

I have not flashed the latest ROM so can't comment about that but I'll try tonight..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many thanks, to pawitp, FaultExeption, Jt1134, be18 and all the other people who commit to gerrit. without these, this rom wouldn't be possible

you can find the official website for this projekt here
    http://www.hellybean.com/index.html

you'll find download links and faq on this site.

IRC channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=hellybean

Install instructions:

coming from any other rom:
    - make sure to have gingerbread bootloaders
    - flash zip
    - reboot recovery
    - flash zip again
    - flash gapps

if you are coming from a previous version, older than 08/28 your data will get wiped due to new partition layout!
    coming from previous version:
    - flash zip

Additional changes, compared to cm10.2 (this list might not be complete):
    - facebook sync integrated
    - option to enable high end gfx effects
    - possibility to activate and customize navigation bar
    - aokp clock (right/center, custom color, big/small am/pm, display weekday)
    - misc settings in settings menu
    - added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
    - added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
    - added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
    - possibility to change quicksettings tile background color
    - added pie control from slim roms
    - added app sidebar from chameleon os (unfortunatelly it still seems to be a little buggy...wip)
    - alternate default app picker (from aokp)
    - removed cm stats
    - removed cm updater
    - lockscreen seethrough
    - possibility to change color of lockscreen text/pictures
    - customizable "long press back to kill" timeout
    - added HALO
    - more options for rebing the hardware keys
    - build.prop mods
    - TRDS (The real Dark Slim)
    Can we please keep this thread clean?

If you like Der's work, hit his Thanks button. Please refrain from posting like "Thanks", "Great ROM" or "Can't wait" These types of post just cause clutter and cloud the real questions like about wifi, the God forsaken GPS, Devil OC/UV settings,....

We have a great group here who know proper "Net-iquette", but there has been a rather large influx of new users too.

Good luck and Happy Flashing.
    Hello everyone. My son got born today! I'll try to upload a new build soon.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    new rom is online!

only at rootaxbox for now. changelog and mirrow tomorrow!
    i have uploaded a new rom now.

download links and changelog can be found at the new homepage, which is linked in the first post now :)

if the hp is not very professional, it's the first site i ever have made :p