[ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

28,587 posts
Thanks Meter: 66,135

By Scott, Recognized Developer on 19th January 2012, 09:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2012, 10:13 PM |#2471  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
battery life on this is amazing. way better than anything i was getting on your GB roms. i was going to stay on 3.5 until the next major update, but i don't think i'll be able to hold off on that

6th March 2012, 10:17 PM |#2472  
Flag AZ
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephms89

Anyone else have trouble with trying to screenshot with home and power button? Not sure if i just need a reflash or if others are having troubles too.

Did you delete the scribble app? I think it's called mysketcher.apk. It breaks screenshots if you delete it.

Sent from my bad**s mofo HTC Rezound
The Following User Says Thank You to username235 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift username235 Ad-Free
6th March 2012, 10:32 PM |#2473  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz

I think it's the best thing ever! I already had flashed it before your ROM so I was good, but it's still great that you included it!

It will stop A LOT of questions about mainver.

Thats what I was thinking too. Big thanks to Con24 for talking me into doing it and of course dreslidee for making it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladus

Bloody hell, why is it everytime I update a new version pops up the next morning?!

Ah well. Guess I'll have something to do in family law class today. Heheh.

How do you think I feel, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephms89

Because Scott never sleeps! Constantly finding ways to make our phones even more beastlier than what HTC is capable of! Haha

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Ever so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4

either they are working or the camera app is borked!

seems to work ok:

So that is working correctly then?

And thats a nice looking homescreen man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquireSCA

So it only breaks BT audio streaming? It doesn't break BT in general, like making phone cars with your car's audio system?

In theory. Its con's fix so I will let him answer more in depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhomey752002

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if I would be able to flash back to Ineffabilis 1.3 (GB) from ICSE without the mainver error. I've read that mainver has been changed to 1.0 for this ROM and so I was wondering if my mainver would change back to 2.01.605.11 if I flash back to Ineffabilis. Any answers appreciated ;)!

My Answer: Ask in the infellabis thread.

But the whole point of reverting yout o main ver 1.0 is so you can flash any ROM after this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by username235

Did you delete the scribble app? I think it's called mysketcher.apk. It breaks screenshots if you delete it.

Good catch! Maybe he did!

-Scott
The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2012, 10:42 PM |#2474  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Anyone getting "No Service" at the top of the lock screen and in the pulldown? I searched the thread and only found a mention of it in an earlier version. In this case, rebooting doesn't help. The odd thing is, everything is working fine, so I assume it's just a text glitch.

I'll probably reflash and see if that fixes it. I did restore some apps with TiBu, so maybe I caused it somehow, but I didn't restore anything system related. Just wondering if I'm the only one seeing this, before I spend the time reflashing.

As always, thanks so much Scott! I'm a flashaholic, so I jump around a lot. But I always come back to your roms. They just run better than any other for me.
6th March 2012, 10:43 PM |#2475  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 3,123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Thats what I was thinking too. Big thanks to Con24 for talking me into doing it and of course dreslidee for making it!

How do you think I feel, lol

Ever so true!

So that is working correctly then?

And thats a nice looking homescreen man!

In theory. Its con's fix so I will let him answer more in depth.

My Answer: Ask in the infellabis thread.

But the whole point of reverting yout o main ver 1.0 is so you can flash any ROM after this one.

Good catch! Maybe he did!

-Scott

What am I supposed to answer more in depth? Main Version fix should not affect BT streaming if that is the question.
6th March 2012, 10:45 PM |#2476  
Flag Rancho Cucamonga

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by username235

Lmao yep you got it. The first time I had ever deleted that particular apk too lol oh well lesson learned! Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
6th March 2012, 11:04 PM |#2477  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 1,576

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timchristian

Anyone getting "No Service" at the top of the lock screen and in the pulldown? I searched the thread and only found a mention of it in an earlier version. In this case, rebooting doesn't help. The odd thing is, everything is working fine, so I assume it's just a text glitch.

I'll probably reflash and see if that fixes it. I did restore some apps with TiBu, so maybe I caused it somehow, but I didn't restore anything system related. Just wondering if I'm the only one seeing this, before I spend the time reflashing.

As always, thanks so much Scott! I'm a flashaholic, so I jump around a lot. But I always come back to your roms. They just run better than any other for me.

I had answered this a couple of pages back, but I am not getting the "No Service" at the top of the lockscreen. I would reflash as that shouldn't be happening.

Mine says, correction said, "Verizon Wireless". Now it says "WizeGuy Wireless" lol.
6th March 2012, 11:15 PM |#2478  
Flag Bloomington
Thanks Meter: 937

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I had answered this a couple of pages back, but I am not getting the "No Service" at the top of the lockscreen. I would reflash as that shouldn't be happening.

Mine says, correction said, "Verizon Wireless". Now it says "WizeGuy Wireless" lol.

Mine was good on first boot, it said no service after I flashed the transparent pack. Just rebooted my phone and has been working fine since.
6th March 2012, 11:23 PM |#2479  

More
Quote:

Careful! If you change it back, they come break your kneecaps! (Hmm, just realized Wizeguy is you lol. Guess you'd have to break your own kneecaps.)

I didn't flash the transparency pack, so that's not it either. I'll just reflash after work and check it through a couple reboots before I reinstall any apps, and then between each app install. Maybe there's an app causing it, and I can catch it that way.
6th March 2012, 11:24 PM |#2480  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by con247

What am I supposed to answer more in depth? Main Version fix should not affect BT streaming if that is the question.

Whhhhooooooopssss.s..

Confused you with NilsP. You guys look a lot alike, lol

I meant to ask NilsP about the BT revert files, not you. My bad, lol

Also, thanks for talking me into using the mainver fix. It works perfect.

Im gonna set every ROM to main ver 99.99.999.99, lol ahahahahahaha

But thank again for the help with that. I put your name in my OP Thanks
6th March 2012, 11:27 PM |#2481  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timchristian

Careful! If you change it back, they come break your kneecaps! (Hmm, just realized Wizeguy is you lol. Guess you'd have to break your own kneecaps.)

I didn't flash the transparency pack, so that's not it either. I'll just reflash after work and check it through a couple reboots before I reinstall any apps, and then between each app install. Maybe there's an app causing it, and I can catch it that way.

Just for that? I wouldnt bother. Its maybe a glitch in the UI files. Buthats just me. I think a battery pull may fix?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)