[ROM] [4.4.4] [UNOFFICIAL][PORT] ParanoidAndroid 4.6 BETA5

Search This thread

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
paranoidxqkmy.png

INSTRUCTIONS,
1. Update Recovery
2. Factory Reset (If coming from another rom or stock)
3. Install ROM
4. Install GApps
5. Reboot

CREDITS,
AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Liquid, Diamond Bond, Luk1337
AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
Development:
Change Logs
XDA Forum
Github
Gerrit

Social:
Google+
Twitter
Facebook

INTERNAL CHANGELOG,
16/04/15 - Initial release
17/04/15 - Sound issues fixed

BUGS,
1. Boot Animation artifacts

VIDEO REVIEW,

SOME SCREENSHOTS,
35jhsgn.png
ypb28.png

ouulgj.png
ivaib5.png

Last edited:

warded

Jun 1, 2014
Rossano
Yess, will try this tomorrow... Why you don't do pa 5? Dc07 have too much works, so... Btw sorry for the OT, but another good work! PizzaDox is love, PizzaDox is life ?

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app

Lynse

Dec 18, 2014
Calgary
now we are talking.. KitKat will never die. PA will be always in my heart (a bit emotional huh?). just because i am getting bored of Lollipop and its memory leaks, bugs and all that.. i will test this. thanks.

Reactions: Arny209

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
Yeeesssss! I've been looking for a kitkat rom for so long :D ... Sorry for the newbie question but can i install this rom just by following those instructions? I mean, I'm coming from Lollipop, should it give me problems?

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
:DD
:DDD

I'm as excited as you guys are lol
Yess, will try this tomorrow... Why you don't do pa 5? Dc07 have too much works, so... Btw sorry for the OT, but another good work! PizzaDox is love, PizzaDox is life ?

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app
I don't like PA5 since I'm into KitKat these days for the stability :)
Lol :D
now we are talking.. KitKat will never die. PA will be always in my heart (a bit emotional huh?). just because i am getting bored of Lollipop and its memory leaks, bugs and all that.. i will test this. thanks.
Just a tiny bit emotional ;) I feel for you buddy, KitKat is the stable table! :D
Yeeesssss! I've been looking for a kitkat rom for so long :D ... Sorry for the newbie question but can i install this rom just by following those instructions? I mean, I'm coming from Lollipop, should it give me problems?
Well to install coming from LP, wipe system, data, cache & dalvik-cache, then flash the ROM + GApps and it should work just fine :)

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
A

ajeetdsouza

WOW!!

Thanks SO MUCH!
Always hoped this would be available one day. Downloading it now!!
Two questions @Pizza_Dox:
One, how'd you get the source? I don't remember where I saw it, but somebody asked for PA 4.6 and there was a reply that they had taken down the source.
Second question to all - Does anybody know of a nice Lollipop styled theme that won't make me miss it so much? Because as far as stability goes, KK is the best! :)
Oh, and how's your hand BTW?

Last edited:

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
Great port Pizza :D very smooth and stable. I wanted to ask if it's possible to fix some translations, in spanish language some options still remains in english (just saying) and in another release add the possibility to change the screen off animation :good: Great work and thanks for your effort, really loving Kit Kat again:D:D

A

ajeetdsouza

Animations lag a lot :(

For me, the animations are very buggy - other than that, very stable.
Can someone confirm this?
But I can't use it with that :/ - temporarily back to BlissPop.

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Thanks SO MUCH!
Always hoped this would be available one day. Downloading it now!!
Two questions @Pizza_Dox:
One, how'd you get the source? I don't remember where I saw it, but somebody asked for PA 4.6 and there was a reply that they had taken down the source.
Second question to all - Does anybody know of a nice Lollipop styled theme that won't make me miss it so much? Because as far as stability goes, KK is the best! :)
Oh, and how's your hand BTW?
:D
1.) I didnt get the source, i ported this from the moto g ;)
2.) Im using this personally: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nucleoid.android.l&hl=en :)
Great port Pizza :D very smooth and stable. I wanted to ask if it's possible to fix some translations, in spanish language some options still remains in english (just saying) and in another release add the possibility to change the screen off animation :good: Great work and thanks for your effort, really loving Kit Kat again:D:D
Thank you :)
I really dont want to divert from the roms current state, like no extra features n stuff, keep it PA, ;), but translations are very easy to patch by hand, just decompile the specific apk with the issue and there are tutorials on exactly how to add new languages to the xmls and etc... :)
For me, the animations are very buggy - other than that, very stable.
Can someone confirm this?
But I can't use it with that :/ - temporarily back to BlissPop.
Dynamic navigation bar causes buggy animations but dynamic status bar is ok for me :D
I'm facing these problem when Dynamic Status Bar gets enabled. Did you turn on that option?
Hmm for me its dynamic navigation bar lol

Top Liked Posts