FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][WWE][20282] NRG's 'Rose' ROM ver. 1.4

10,517 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 9th December 2008, 02:11 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
9th December 2008, 05:09 PM |#11  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnambler41577

Wow, I'm still running Rick's Kavana Remake V18... I've been waiting until most of the bugs have been worked out, but now that you mention a superlite version tempts me even more. Keep up the good work man!

Maaan.. you're still in the dark ages. lol j/k It it still works for you, why change ? heh I wouldn't. Unless of course, you have the flashing bug.. haha
9th December 2008, 05:22 PM |#12  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshin0bi

USA t9 on ROM seem to have problems? here's the solution:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1148


Hmm interesting. I installed that cab over 1.4 and the tab key DID behave like it's supposed to. I will make sure to integrate this fix in the next release (including the lite release).
9th December 2008, 05:39 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I went to find the t9 file mainly because there was no predictive text showing up for me after I flashed this ROM twice. No matter the cause, this seemed to fix it up. One other thing though, the ROM doesn't seem to make any changes when I add the cpr entry to make it show the day of the week, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Last 'problem' is whenever I choose Chome slim, I never have gotten a slim programs list like I see in your screens. Does my phone hate me?

Thanks for your work by the way
9th December 2008, 05:55 PM |#14  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshin0bi

I went to find the t9 file mainly because there was no predictive text showing up for me after I flashed this ROM twice. No matter the cause, this seemed to fix it up. One other thing though, the ROM doesn't seem to make any changes when I add the cpr entry to make it show the day of the week, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Last 'problem' is whenever I choose Chome slim, I never have gotten a slim programs list like I see in your screens. Does my phone hate me?

Thanks for your work by the way

Hmmm I never use predictive text, so I guess I never noticed that anomaly. The cab should fix it though...

These new ROMs have a different system for editing CPR files. The CPR file is actually declared in the home.xml file found in application data/home. You have to edit one of those files, declare a custom cpr file and then go drop that file in the \windows directory. OR, you could just edit the HTC cpr file that are already in the windows directory.

Again, with the slim panels, you have to make sure the OS knows about them. THe easiest way is to rename the slim CPRs to the HTC cprs and just overwrite the htc cprs in \windows.
9th December 2008, 07:07 PM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
is there any way to set the directory in HTC Audio Manager?
9th December 2008, 07:28 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Superlite?! Inquiring minds want to know.
9th December 2008, 07:29 PM |#17  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshin0bi

is there any way to set the directory in HTC Audio Manager?

No idea... don't use it. I would assume it searches for all your stuff on the storage card. I dont know...
9th December 2008, 07:31 PM |#18  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rotagilla

Superlite?! Inquiring minds want to know.

Well you know.. there's lite ROMs out there with just the basic apps included. I will make a light version as well as a SUPER light version with everything stripped. That way, people can just add what they need or want and that's it
9th December 2008, 07:41 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Well you know.. there's lite ROMs out there with just the basic apps included. I will make a light version as well as a SUPER light version with everything stripped. That way, people can just add what they need or want and that's it

Very cool, downloading 1.4 right now. Sent you a PM as well about a separate matter.
9th December 2008, 07:42 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Superlite?
When is it coming?
9th December 2008, 08:01 PM |#21  
NRGZ28's Avatar
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,073
 
More
Might want to wait downloading 1.4. I'm uploading a version with the fixed T9 problem right now. Light and superlight will follow in the next couple of hours.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes