wifi error in Froyo.2.3 mod Ice Cream Sandwich

Search This thread

TheShortybro

Mar 18, 2012
If it is GingerFroyo or Froyo Cream Sandwich, you can't turn WiFI on, because you have not the 14mb RAM hack. I've had that problem too, just try to install those SPL and Radio by looking to the very helpful post from EzTerry.

TheShortybro

Mar 18, 2012
This is Froyo Cream Sandwich.
Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1568486

can you give those SPL and Radio helpful for this rom?
Thanks.
Here ya go!!! There stands everything you need http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=831139

Press that Thanks button for me, will you????

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Trong đây cũng cho post tiếng việt nữa hả?
Nói nhiều cho đủ 10 bài.
You MUST speak english out here, it s a rule...

Reactions: phong_datthanhco

phong_datthanhco

Apr 11, 2012
Here ya go!!! There stands everything you need http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=831139

Press that Thanks button for me, will you????

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

You MUST speak english out here, it s a rule...

Thanks for your help.
I want to ask you some question:
1. I want to install the rom fast for my htc g1 from v.2.0 and more but i don't know how to choose which rom fast and not error wifi , bluetooth?
2. I heard that if use clockwork mod will free 64mb storage when install rom. I don't know how to install clockwork mod into my phone.
Please help me again.
Thanks.

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
clockwork will not gain any storage. true it may be easier to install roms but its not like flashing through recovery or fastboot is hard.
amon_ra recovery tends to be better on the dream (g1) so i recommend this but of course others may recommend clockwork. free version in market
and it is against forum rules to give out paid apps for free

Reactions: phong_datthanhco

phong_datthanhco

Apr 11, 2012
clockwork will not gain any storage. true it may be easier to install roms but its not like flashing through recovery or fastboot is hard.
amon_ra recovery tends to be better on the dream (g1) so i recommend this but of course others may recommend clockwork. free version in market
and it is against forum rules to give out paid apps for free

Thanks for your answer.
I'm waiting the answer of Shotybro.

TheShortybro

Mar 18, 2012
Umm, sorry for the late reply, did you install the RAM hack, then I will recommend the EzGingerbread from that same guy that made the guide you'd just followed, or FroSense, GinSense, RSense or GBSense. Those last ones are sense-themed, so you'll have a fast ROM AND a nice theme! I am using EzGingerbread now and I will be testing out some more ROM's, like Froyo Cream Sandwich or GingerFroyo. And about the ClockWork recovery, I absolutely do NOT prefer the ClockWorkMod Recovery, well to be fair I never used it, only for like three seconds. I think Amon_Ra is the most easy-to-use Recovery that's there. I just do three wipes before flashing a new ROM. Well, I hope this helped, and if it did, press that thanks button AGAIN, please :p

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

AND, if you need any more help, just give me a message, okay??????

Top Liked Posts