the combination faster

Search This thread

pix_fax

Apr 15, 2008
Naples
Hello to all. As the title suggests, I wanted to know what do you think the combination Rom + Kernel faster for the V500. I do not care aesthetics but just the speed.
Thanks in advance to all.
Greetings

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
You are going to need to do some flashing and testing.
It really depends on how you are going to quantify faster. Benching gaming or just how it feels to you as a user.
We all measure the performance differently.
As a place to start from check out the antutu thread in the help and trouble shooting section of our forum.
You can at least get an idea from the benchmark perspective.
I've reached just over 27k with Mahdi and dynkernel v3. I have my settings on the forum somewhere though of the top of my head I can't remember which thread it was. (I think it was the Antutututu thread or the mahdi rom thread in original development section of forum)
I'm currently running infecteds linaro saber cm rom with its built in kernel.
I haven't benched it yet. I'll try and get round to it today or tomorrow and post up my results.
Also for that 27k benchmark I was using the Qualcomm-optimized Bionic and dalvik files from the n4 forum.
They were giving the tablet a 3k + boost in Antutututu. I'm using art atm and I haven't even tried the Qualcomm-optimized patches since reading that they couldn't be used with cm based roms anymore.
All the best rich

Edit * I can confirm that the Qualcomm-optimized patches don't work with infecteds linaro saber cm.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited: