LG .kdz firmwares for all models.

Search This thread

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Hello.
Maybe you guyz don't know me but I deal with sharing links for normal and beta .kdz firmwares for all LG devices since 2009.
Now it very hard since LG has changed links from /swdata/WDLSW/Model/Suffix/V99X_00/V99X_00.kdz to /dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FWXXXX86573210987654321/V99X_00.kdz
We can't generate manually links for firmware cause this XXXX defines all (model+suffix+kdz version).
It would be great if someone he could crack the code but I'm afraid that this is random I mean every next relased file for any phone have another number.
I have a great automatic script that shows all normal .kdz firmwares links for all phone models but it need very good server cause it uses a lot of data + cpu usage. I also don't know how much time it will work since LG is changing sites links every day.
It's very hard now. Nobody has access to B2B.
I got also email from lg-phone-firmware.com admin that if I will not help him he will be forced to close the page cause he is generating links manually.
About beta firmwares it's almost impossible to download links.
We must convert new file type firmware link to old file type firmware link and do some trick to download it.
All old firmware links are not working now.
Today LG has changed download method of Service Manuals, SIB's etc. Every action need user name and password so if you are not employee you will do nothing. Old method is working today but tomorrow may not work.

I've decided to post it in G2 section cause this phone is new and probably everyone would like to have all the latest and unbranded firmware.
LG may force us to change the firmware to other firmware that is offered by your branding operator will be impossible.

We need to help each other. Everybody is welcomed.
If know anything about php, javascript, etc.you can help me to create site with scripts for "the necessary software" for everyone who has LG mobile ;]
If you can decompile programs, you know reverse engineering mail me on PM or in this topic and I will tell you what you can do to help.
If you have any idea about hosting server (I don't have any job so I don't have a money to pay for good server) post it.
Everyone is obliged to comment on the sharing of ideas ;]

Last edited:

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
hey think you can post some examples of old style links against new style links please?

edit:
would be better if you can show up in irc. can bounce information between us
#Lproj @ freenode (see my signature)

edit 2:
looking at the way this is done, I would agree that this is random. however I feel this is going to change again soon. probably to include all the static numbers in the randomisation. your best bet is to try to get behind the site and see the actual database, which isn't going to happen

edit 3:
you'd be able to access a searcher which the new b2c software uses. I have a friend who is good with software. I'm seeing if they can help out on this

edit 4:
ok I'm making progress. I've managed to get the info for all the drivers so far based on the country with the new method of fetching files
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/web_model_list.jsp?country=GB

got to get food. will be back soon

edit 5:
got a method to get them, but it needs the imei number. not ideal

Last edited:

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Guyz I don't need any IMEI numbers. I can have all firmware links for any model.
The question is how much time it will work.
New links are same as old but you need a permisson to download from old link.
You cannot also download test firmwares even in new links since 30 oct.
I have some trick. You need some page that allow you to download files. It's like you are downloading by internal IP server (use csmg page to download files from csmg pages).

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Guyz I don't need any IMEI numbers. I can have all firmware links for any model.
I have some trick. You need some page that allow you to download files. It's like you are downloading by internal IP server (use csmg page to download files from csmg pages).

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
RW firmware is other than FW ;]
If you have all FW links for 1 model you should sort it by relase date. Only 1st number is changing for example FW3 than FW6 than FW9 and whe have 3 firmwares with same name for same model relased in same time. So I think it just each successively released firmware gets sequence number.

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Yea it will help you if you have bag of money ;]
I have access to view all normal .kdz files and to download service manuals + sibs but not .dz firmwares.

Nov 8, 2013
try inserting your fancy links into JDownloader to pass trough the encryption and permission problems... I have been amazed by that software a few times so far
Greetings

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
hello bigboyPL

It is easy to grab the download link of the .kdz file even without IMEI, but it seems that i can only get the model kdz file for those support web upgrade. Those firmware pushed via OTA like the LG E970 can not download after LG BLOCK THE B2B ACCESS

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Yea it will help you if you have bag of money ;]
I have access to view all normal .kdz files and to download service manuals + sibs but not .dz firmwares.

Hi, BIgboyPL.

Can you access the service manual?, how about tot firmware?

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
hi bigboy

Hi master,

May you please share how did you get this work via PM?

Do you have a facebook or Google Plus, i can reach you..

I found some hidden menu from the "NotiAgent.exe" and "B2BFileUpdateAgent.exe", have you ever able to access that?

I can access the ARC area now, Need to further find out how to continue..

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
wjlb.png

That's why it's not working ;]

Reactions: supersonicninja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.
    Maybe you guyz don't know me but I deal with sharing links for normal and beta .kdz firmwares for all LG devices since 2009.
    Now it very hard since LG has changed links from /swdata/WDLSW/Model/Suffix/V99X_00/V99X_00.kdz to /dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FWXXXX86573210987654321/V99X_00.kdz
    We can't generate manually links for firmware cause this XXXX defines all (model+suffix+kdz version).
    It would be great if someone he could crack the code but I'm afraid that this is random I mean every next relased file for any phone have another number.
    I have a great automatic script that shows all normal .kdz firmwares links for all phone models but it need very good server cause it uses a lot of data + cpu usage. I also don't know how much time it will work since LG is changing sites links every day.
    It's very hard now. Nobody has access to B2B.
    I got also email from lg-phone-firmware.com admin that if I will not help him he will be forced to close the page cause he is generating links manually.
    About beta firmwares it's almost impossible to download links.
    We must convert new file type firmware link to old file type firmware link and do some trick to download it.
    All old firmware links are not working now.
    Today LG has changed download method of Service Manuals, SIB's etc. Every action need user name and password so if you are not employee you will do nothing. Old method is working today but tomorrow may not work.

I've decided to post it in G2 section cause this phone is new and probably everyone would like to have all the latest and unbranded firmware.
    LG may force us to change the firmware to other firmware that is offered by your branding operator will be impossible.

We need to help each other. Everybody is welcomed.
    If know anything about php, javascript, etc.you can help me to create site with scripts for "the necessary software" for everyone who has LG mobile ;]
    If you can decompile programs, you know reverse engineering mail me on PM or in this topic and I will tell you what you can do to help.
    If you have any idea about hosting server (I don't have any job so I don't have a money to pay for good server) post it.
    Everyone is obliged to comment on the sharing of ideas ;]
    hey think you can post some examples of old style links against new style links please?

edit:
    would be better if you can show up in irc. can bounce information between us
    #Lproj @ freenode (see my signature)

edit 2:
    looking at the way this is done, I would agree that this is random. however I feel this is going to change again soon. probably to include all the static numbers in the randomisation. your best bet is to try to get behind the site and see the actual database, which isn't going to happen

edit 3:
    you'd be able to access a searcher which the new b2c software uses. I have a friend who is good with software. I'm seeing if they can help out on this

edit 4:
    ok I'm making progress. I've managed to get the info for all the drivers so far based on the country with the new method of fetching files
    http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/web_model_list.jsp?country=GB

got to get food. will be back soon

edit 5:
    got a method to get them, but it needs the imei number. not ideal
    I have created some page:
    http://csmgb2b.zz.mu/test_csmg.php?model=LGD802
    if you will change model to other it will show you other.
    I can't access Service manuals and .tot or .dz but I have SIBs.
    wjlb.png

That's why it's not working ;]
    Guyz everything is working now ;]