[ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] SlimLP ---T769 [BETA_0.3]

Search This thread

xWolf13

Jul 6, 2012
60d97b83d354d6c1d6afee38721cc7f6.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through Github and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
The Real Dark Slim
Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
System-Wide Keyboard Controls
Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
SlimCenter
Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
Camera Features
Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

SlimRoms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Installation Instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - For now check Gerrit for changelog.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Slim Forums

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
Downloads:
Latest ROM Builds
5.1 Gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
SlimLP, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

Contributors
xWolf13, javelinanddart
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 0.3
Beta Release Date: 2015-08-01

Created 2015-07-17
Last Updated 2015-08-02

Last edited:
Reactions: douce4

javelinanddart

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 28, 2014
Midwest
Thanks for the awesome ROM!
Would you mind making a folder for the SlimLP Builds? It helps keep it organized and lets users find old builds easier (we don't exactly have the most storage space after all ;))
Nice to see more people stepping up to build ROMs for this device!

Reactions: xWolf13

xWolf13

Jul 6, 2012
As I no longer own a Blaze, I will be blind building starting today. There is a new update available and it was aimed to fix the RIL issue. If anyone would test and see if the issue was fixed, I would appreciate that! Thank you!

SiberianLeopard

Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere
Anyone tested it? I'm still on Jelly Bean. I'm just looking for something that will be compatible with Kernel Tuner where I can edit the voltages and the thermal settings.

Reactions: spyjhay

spyjhay

Jan 20, 2017
Anyone tested it? I'm still on Jelly Bean. I'm just looking for something that will be compatible with Kernel Tuner where I can edit the voltages and the thermal settings.
It Works but the camera is the issue

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

As I no longer own a Blaze, I will be blind building starting today. There is a new update available and it was aimed to fix the RIL issue. If anyone would test and see if the issue was fixed, I would appreciate that! Thank you!
It works fine but we need the camera to work please

blaze ROMs are dead

Bro roms for this device are long dead,I have tried so hard to find a stable custom ROM but not successfully and neither am I an expert to remoge the bugs,and mostly ROMs developers have stopped working on he project in half ugh I wish they at least removed the bugs off he candy 5 ROMs for t769

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    60d97b83d354d6c1d6afee38721cc7f6.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through Github and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
    The Real Dark Slim
    Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
    Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    SlimCenter
    Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    Camera Features
    Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

SlimRoms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Installation Instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - For now check Gerrit for changelog.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Slim Forums

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
    Downloads:
    Latest ROM Builds
    5.1 Gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G

Contributors
    xWolf13, javelinanddart
    Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.3
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-01

Created 2015-07-17
    Last Updated 2015-08-02
    Would you mind making a folder for the SlimLP Builds? It helps keep it organized and lets users find old builds easier (we don't exactly have the most storage space after all ;))

Request granted! All builds will be in the linked folder!
    @xWolf13 Forgot to use the working RIL Libs for LP :p

waiting for new update

I apologize.. When I have time I'll update.