[ROM] [4.2.2] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 for ChaCha [05.April.2014] - updated!!!

Search This thread

swashie

Jan 19, 2013
I've installed the new 20130718 even though no proximity sensors still. Did you fix anything else mate?

GragonV

Oct 7, 2012
were you able to run cronmod?
I tried the Int2ext4+ and it's worked :)

did SD card work? when camera is opened did it say anything about sd card?
what was the problem with the bluetooth?

Camera is running perfect. No problem with it. But bluetooth doesn't work.

same here, can be turned on, but cannot detect or be detected by other devices :-SS.
right now I'm Flashing the newer version of the rom and testing, hope the bluetooth is ok

lil.masoud

Aug 11, 2012
behbahan
Cant recognize the sd card,,,i flash it for 2nd time but still the same,,whats the problem??

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: GragonV

GragonV

Oct 7, 2012
Cant recognize the sd card,,,i flash it for 2nd time but still the same,,whats the problem??

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda app-developers app

got the same problem this afternoon, went back to previous version :(
And since 10.1 (other's) I got troubles with the Int2Ext @_@, sometime it's worked, sometime not :(

Reactions: lil.masoud

swashie

Jan 19, 2013
got the same problem this afternoon, went back to previous version :(
And since 10.1 (other's) I got troubles with the Int2Ext @_@, sometime it's worked, sometime not :(

did it gave you boot loops? I experienced that with july 18 version, I know aj won't rest until he has the bluetooth and proximity activated but I really don't mind staying with the july 15 one.

GragonV

Oct 7, 2012
did it gave you boot loops? I experienced that with july 18 version, I know aj won't rest until he has the bluetooth and proximity activated but I really don't mind staying with the july 15 one.
Haven't met any boot loop yet. It's just not worked
Use INT2EXT+ instead INT2EXT. :D
Thanks, but I tried almost all, INT2EXT INT2EXT+ INT2EXTv2 INT2EXT4+ ... sometime it's worked, sometime not >.<
Would you please tell me your process step by step (like you partition the sd card first or flash the rom first and other small steps.... and which tool you're using to partition...)

ajeevlal

May 11, 2008
Houston
Google Pixel 8

i have the proximity sensor fixed with the help of aldx.xda patches...... but now struck with the SD card problem. the phone fails to detect the SD card.... looks like something is changed in the original source repository causing the problem.

i am doing multiple compiles in a day so i would need someone to test to get the SD card work..... if anyone interested please ping me.

Thanks

GragonV

Oct 7, 2012
i have the proximity sensor fixed with the help of aldx.xda patches...... but now struck with the SD card problem. the phone fails to detect the SD card.... looks like something is changed in the original source repository causing the problem.

i am doing multiple compiles in a day so i would need someone to test to get the SD card work..... if anyone interested please ping me.

Thanks

when back to the first version today, the sdcard is ok with this version but couldn't find a way (or a version of Int2Ext) to deal with the Int2Ext :(
(the weird thing is that Int2Ext+ worked in the first time I flash the first version of the rom ??!!!)

mortal19xx

Mar 24, 2013
Tehran
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone...... here is the CM10.1 port for chacha. This rom is based on sources and repositories from luzifer1984 https://github.com/Luzifer1984?tab=repositories.

DISCLAIMER
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    DOWNLOAD

Test version
    Untested version 05 April 2014

Release 3
    Fixed Bluetooth problem (Patch)
    Download - Release 3

Release 2
    Fixed Proximity sensor using aldx.xda patches
    Fixed incall screen (patch)
    Fixed SD card problem

Download - Release 2

Initial version
    Download - Release 1

If you see any performance issues, enable developer option (tap build number for couple of times) and set the CPU to operate between 480 Mhz and 800 Mhz

Installation

Install ROM
    1. Reboot in ClockworkMod recovery
    2. Make a NANDroid backup (Optional: in case you wnat to go to previous version)
    3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    4. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5. Wipe Battery Stats (Optional)
    6. Navigate to "Install zip from sdcard" --> "Choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the downloaded rom zip file
    7. After installation, reboot

The first boot may take some time, so wait.... if it freezes for more than 10 min, reboot the phone.

Install INT2EXT
    If you like to increase the storage for application, you can use INT2EXT
    Partition ur sd card in recovery. (Do not partition for SWAP partition) and follow the instructions in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1716124
    Note: Do not install SWAP2INT if prompted
    Reboot

Install Gapps
    I recommend using slim Gapps from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265564

BUGS
    Documentation in progress

CREDITS
    1) luzifer1984 for letting me use his source and providing guidance and support
    2) adlx.xda for letting us know that our phone is capable of running cyanogen and his contributions to the chacha development
    3) lucasarran for organizing rom development drive and creating inspiration for development among us
    4) Developer community, without their hard work this wouldn't have possible
    5) Finally my family (esp my 2yr old son) for support and not disturbing me during work :p

juz click thanks if you find this useful!!!
    hey guys...

I think it is better that we leave CM 10.1 alone... now time is for CM 10.2
    Okay, you start working on it, and let us know how it goes.

Now, speaking more seriously, I'd rather have a stable modern rom, than have the 'latest and greatest' with all the same problems we already had.

honestly? I'd be happy with CM9 if it was completely stable, all the issues and kinks worked out of it, etc.
    The idea here isn't to compile a rom that incorporates all the latest features into the phone - it's to give a modern OS to a phone that has since lost support from its creators.
    The reason for this is to get a rom that is -fast-, -stable-, and -compatible- with the latest -apps-
    CM10.1 will do this just fine. And once all the kinks are worked out, it will be much easier to port the rom to something like CM10.2 (or possibly later, depending on how long it takes to get this one stable)
    I will inform you immediately when I update my source.

Let's make it better for CHACHA.

Thank u.

Bug report later
    compiled a new version with the bluetooth fix, please test and provide me the feedback

Release 3.. test
    but it makes a huge problem that you can't see the caller and it makes huge problem to identify the caller . I THINK HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB
    :good:

the credit goes to luzifer1984 and all other developers listed in the first post.