How is the battery life on the custom roms

Search This thread

CxS4L1fe

Mar 16, 2014
Hey everyone, I know "best rom" threads aren't allowed but that isn't what I'm trying to ask. I don't care which is better overall. I just want to know how their battery life stacks up (not against each other but how they are in general). I am currently running CM11 and I really miss Sense for some reason. So I am thinking of switching back but I want to make sure my battery life doesn't suffer because of it. So are the Sense custom roms for the HTC One (m7 GSM) good with battery life? I tried ViperOne once and it barely lasted 12 hours. Thanks in advance.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hey everyone, I know "best rom" threads aren't allowed but that isn't what I'm trying to ask. I don't care which is better overall. I just want to know how their battery life stacks up (not against each other but how they are in general). I am currently running CM11 and I really miss Sense for some reason. So I am thinking of switching back but I want to make sure my battery life doesn't suffer because of it. So are the Sense custom roms for the HTC One (m7 GSM) good with battery life? I tried ViperOne once and it barely lasted 12 hours. Thanks in advance.

as you said comparison are not allowed, you could check that thread here

Reactions: CxS4L1fe

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
I dont want ro ever say one rom ia better than another. As a programmer I have a great reapect for the people and teams that put these out.

Thus said; in my last 5 or so years of owning one android device or another I've always found better resposiveness and battery life using a custom rom over the stock softwares.

Posted from my I337 NB1 Dark Venom 3 SS version --- 20G Free Cloud --- https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

Reactions: CxS4L1fe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am using pac man rom 4.4.2 and its fantastic with ultimate battery life.

as you said comparison are not allowed, you could check that thread here
    I dont want ro ever say one rom ia better than another. As a programmer I have a great reapect for the people and teams that put these out.

Thus said; in my last 5 or so years of owning one android device or another I've always found better resposiveness and battery life using a custom rom over the stock softwares.

Posted from my I337 NB1 Dark Venom 3 SS version --- 20G Free Cloud --- https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
    I am using pac man rom 4.4.2 and its fantastic with ultimate battery life.

im using the rom in my sig... got 15+hrs battery time with 8+hrs screen time

Sent from my Venomous Droid Blue Chrome Edition S4 (team: @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
    I really enjoy Onedroid, based on CM, just amazing battery life and everything really smooth.