[Q] no sound and cannot make calls

Search This thread

Ryganides

Mar 29, 2014
OK so there's a bit more to it than that but I will try my best to explain,I recently picked up my s4 1337m and decided to root it,all went well so I decided to install cmod11,again all went well but I wanted to go back to to stock so I flashed a recovery in odin and now I have no sound,cannot make calls,cannot recieve calls because the phone lags for awhile and I also cannot update to 4.4 kitkat because when I do the phone is really slow and does not like to respond so I have to go back to 4.2.2.I asked a friend who knows way more than I do and he said it sounded like a modem problem so he found me a modem online and I flashed it,however the phone is in the same state as it has been for two days now.I don't really know what else to write other than the process went like this:I rooted the phone,installed cm11,tried to go back to stock and am now in this situation.I now wish I had never attempted any of this and only want my phone back to the way it was but I am losing hope :(.I did find a thread on here where the person just kept flashing the stock rom and the sound and everything came back after a few tries but this has not happened for me,please if anyone has any ideas I am open to trying anything.If I did not provide enough info please just ask and I will do my best to answer.I did trip knox if that matters I just hope all is not lost and someone who knows more than me can help.I should add when I put my sim card in I can still text and get texts just cannot call out and I also have no wifi.So in closing I thank anyone in advance who can help me get this phone working again.I should also add it is locked to Bell

Last edited: