JesusFreke

Search This thread
Apr 2, 2009
This thread is so f***ing hilarious. I saw that an application was needed for this a couple days ago and started developing one...

I just wanted to get the permission of all of those who posted in this thread (something funny) if I can quote them. I don't plan on releasing the application outside of xda-dev.

Right now, the application (theoretically) reads the JFisms from a file that can be modified by the user to add their own. This file is stored locally and is not shared... yet.

~twilightwolf90

TheDudeOfLife

Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
thedudesandroid.com
This thread is so f***ing hilarious. I saw that an application was needed for this a couple days ago and started developing one...

I just wanted to get the permission of all of those who posted in this thread (something funny) if I can quote them. I don't plan on releasing the application outside of xda-dev.

Right now, the application (theoretically) reads the JFisms from a file that can be modified by the user to add their own. This file is stored locally and is not shared... yet.

~twilightwolf90

Doesn't this pretty much exist in the form of JF's build environment?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The T-Mobile G1 is called the HTC Dream because JesusFreke had a dream and told Google to name it that.