[TEST][Recovery] realme u1 twrp recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 8613828

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface*

Prerequisites
1. Unlocked bootloader.

Bugs
1. You Tell Me

Instructions
1. Go to the fastboot mode.
2. Download the*recovery.img*and transfer it to the adb folder.
3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-

[
Code:
fastboot devices

If you got your device seriel number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.

5. After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-

Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-name.img

! TWRP flashed successfully.

6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.

Enjoy !

Downloads

TWRP RECOVERY
{Mod edit}

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP For Realme U1

Contributors @KSUBROTO

Version Information
Based on :*TWRP

Disclaimer:- This project hasn't been tested and flash at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deepakk88

Aug 4, 2019
What custom ROMS are supported on Realme U1 and which among those is best for privacy and stability concerned users?

Deepakk88

Aug 4, 2019
What can i expect if i go ahead an install Linegae OS anyway, will it work reasonably well or will it be full of bugs and i face the risk of bricking my phone? I have no programming knowledge at all but I want to ger rid of or limit google's and other giants endless spying.

D

Deleted member 8613828

What can i expect if i go ahead an install Linegae OS anyway, will it work reasonably well or will it be full of bugs and i face the risk of bricking my phone? I have no programming knowledge at all but I want to ger rid of or limit google's and other giants endless spying.

I think Gsi Lineage Less Bug No Reason bricking your device

Deepakk88

Aug 4, 2019
Urgent help

I have hard bricked my device, even motherboard is dead. Phone is in waranty. What should i say to realme support so they won't be able to tell that I tried to install custom ROM.

Deepakk88

Aug 4, 2019
I told them that the phone failed to start after a software update. They repaired it in 2 hrs and gave it back. So the motherboard was not fried as I thought.
What happened was that the TWRP recovery you provided has not worked, my device failed to get in to TWRP recovery after I have re-started the phone, So, I tried to flash with other TWRP versions that some people linked to in their posts on Realme U1 on other websites. None of them worked and after sometime my phone went in to bootloop, I got it in to fastboot screen by holding down the power and vol down button and tried various fastboot commands, none of them fixed the bootoop. I finally gave the command 'fastboot oem reboot -recovery' then it switched off the phone.

D

Deleted member 8613828

I told them that the phone failed to start after a software update. They repaired it in 2 hrs and gave it back. So the motherboard was not fried as I thought.
What happened was that the TWRP recovery you provided has not worked, my device failed to get in to TWRP recovery after I have re-started the phone, So, I tried to flash with other TWRP versions that some people linked to in their posts on Realme U1 on other websites. None of them worked and after sometime my phone went in to bootloop, I got it in to fastboot screen by holding down the power and vol down button and tried various fastboot commands, none of them fixed the bootoop. I finally gave the command 'fastboot oem reboot -recovery' then it switched off the phone.

Wait 2 minutes Twrp Work Only Work Color OS 5
Try This one For color os 6 pie https://xdaforums.com/android/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-rmx1831-realme-t3947909

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sandaljrpit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 8613828
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface*

Prerequisites
    1. Unlocked bootloader.

Bugs
    1. You Tell Me

Instructions
    1. Go to the fastboot mode.
    2. Download the*recovery.img*and transfer it to the adb folder.
    3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
    4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-

[
    Code:
    fastboot devices

If you got your device seriel number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.

5. After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-name.img

! TWRP flashed successfully.

6. Now unplug your device and then hold power button untill the phone turned off,after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.

Enjoy !

Downloads

TWRP RECOVERY
    {Mod edit}

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP For Realme U1

Contributors @KSUBROTO

Version Information
    Based on :*TWRP

Disclaimer:- This project hasn't been tested and flash at your own risk.
    D
    Deleted member 8613828

Wait 2 minutes Twrp Work Only Work Color OS 5
    Try This one For color os 6 pie https://xdaforums.com/android/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-rmx1831-realme-t3947909
    Thread closed as the OP is no longer member of XDA.
    @CyberJalagam Thanks for the heads-up.