[LiveWallpaper] Xperia S Cosmic Flow S [working Android 10]

Search This thread

pmsdhawale

Jan 18, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Note:
- The screen may come black after selecting the wallpaper for the first time. Just select another color from settings or restart the launcher.
- In the case of OneUI launcher, the wave doesn't respond to touches and swipe. That is an OneUI problem. The wave should respond to taps/swipes in other launchers.

Apk file.

Attachments

• Cosmic_Flow_S_1.1.apk
    3.3 MB · Views: 9,679
Last edited:

Alex Marcer

Jan 23, 2020
Sir, I don't know how much Thanks I should give to u, I've been searching this live wallpaper for Android 7+ for about 6 months and then finally I got this!!! Thank you so so much for ported this sir. We really appreciate you. Lots of love and respect

Vlasty

May 14, 2020
Wow, this is great! Too bad I am getting a black screen when selecting this wallpaper on my Xperia XZ2 on Android 10, but hey seeing this live wallpaper getting some attention is great. Good job. :)
Edit: Restarted my launcher and the wave started working there! My favourite wallpaper is back! I've been waiting for years for this! Thank you so much.

Last edited:

pmsdhawale

Jan 18, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Wow, this is great! Too bad I am getting a black screen when selecting this wallpaper on my Xperia XZ2 on Android 10, but hey seeing this live wallpaper getting some attention is great. Good job. :)
Edit: Restarted my launcher and the wave started working there! My favorite wallpaper is back! I've been waiting for years for this! Thank you so much.

Ohh yes, I should've mentioned that. It may show a black screen on the first try. Just, change the color in settings or restart the launcher.
I am glad you guys liked it!

pmsdhawale

Jan 18, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Thanks a lot! Right now I don't have plan to add colors. But if you could point me to the modded APK with extra colors, I can try to port it for latest Android versions.

Reactions: Alex Marcer

evanB70

May 12, 2016
Dhaka
Xiaomi Mi A3
Great job man!!!
The Xperia Mini Pro was my first android phone & I had this live wallpaper on my phone.
I can't thank you enough.....
It works flawlessly on my Xiaomi Mi A3 (Android 10).

Reactions: Alex Marcer
Hey @pmsdhawale while you're here, you seem to have had great success porting/modding this for our devices, I'm wondering if you're able to do the same with this one?

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1787350

The OP of the thread hasn't been active in a year so I don't think there's much hope of him being able to do it.

Might be a long shot but just thought I'd ask, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I owned Xperia S and I really loved the Cosmic Flow wallpaper.
    I modded it so that it can work in the latest android version.
    It's working fine on my Galaxy note 10+
    I haven't tested it in android 11 though.
    Enjoy. :)
    Note:
    - The screen may come black after selecting the wallpaper for the first time. Just select another color from settings or restart the launcher.
    - In the case of OneUI launcher, the wave doesn't respond to touches and swipe. That is an OneUI problem. The wave should respond to taps/swipes in other launchers.

Apk file.
    Edit: Restarted my launcher and the wave started working there! My favorite wallpaper is back! I've been waiting for years for this! Thank you so much.

Ohh yes, I should've mentioned that. It may show a black screen on the first try. Just, change the color in settings or restart the launcher.
    I am glad you guys liked it!
    Man, you did a great job. ??
    Btw...
    Do you plan on including other colors as well? I remember there was a modded .apk floating around that included more colors like bright red, hot pink etc.
    Sir, I don't know how much Thanks I should give to u, I've been searching this live wallpaper for Android 7+ for about 6 months and then finally I got this!!! Thank you so so much for ported this sir. We really appreciate you. Lots of love and respect