[Q] How to change boot sound on galaxy y?

Search This thread

sheru7

Apr 5, 2014
Ok. I already searched a lot for this tutorial. Everyone is saying to replace PowerOn.ogg file in system/media/audio/ui folder. But I cannot find any PowerOn.ogg or any other boot sound file there. So how to change boot sound on galaxy y? :confused:

Reactions: IdaLim

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
Ok. I already searched a lot for this tutorial. Everyone is saying to replace PowerOn.ogg file in system/media/audio/ui folder. But I cannot find any PowerOn.ogg or any other boot sound file there. So how to change boot sound on galaxy y? :confused:

You can find it in system/etc not the directory you said

And if you in stock rom , flash stockbootenabler by deathnotice01

Press thanks if I helped

Reactions: sheru7 and IdaLim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can find it in system/etc not the directory you said

And if you in stock rom , flash stockbootenabler by deathnotice01

Press thanks if I helped