★[ROM][WWE][Feb.07.10] kwbrs Vanilla Series Rhodium [5.2.21889][1.56.405][ONLINE]

Search This thread

Steve James

Jan 11, 2008
Does anyone know how to add the standard microsoft keyboard back into HTC's selection list of available keyboards? At the moment I've changed the registry manually to re-enable the keyboard and set it as default. I assume it may be via a change to one of the manila files in '\Windows'.

Thanks for any help.

Panayiotis

Dec 16, 2006
Nicosia
Kwbr, is there possibility to create rom 6.5 using manila 2.5?
I prefer the email tab as 2.5 and also having the twiteer tab!:):):)

nico1885

Mar 2, 2008
a very fast 6.5 rom,
but where i can find the nice background sreens from topix rom,

please do you have a link :p

regards nico

khanem

Aug 12, 2007
password problem

Guys, please i need your help

the password is '' rhodium version 31.10.2009 '' , please confirm.:confused::confused:

ROBLANS

Mar 21, 2008
Rotterdam
Good ROM

Thanks kwbr, good to see that your attention is also focussed on WM 6.5, as always expected a very prommising ROM, and it is.

As user of Exchange I miss the Exchange server icon under settings 'Choose mail provider', patiently waiting for your next version if it's there :D

Last edited:

stokesie

Mar 25, 2008
bug report

Hi Kwbr
up to now nice rom

found one issue though
when i switch back to sense from titanium or standard wm today screen, manilla just launches for a sec then blanks out repeatedly.
only way to get back to sense is soft reset.
I have not installed any cabs or tweaks

Request:
also a standard manilla like in latest topix 3.1.2 without weather would be nice.
one last thing would really like action screen incorporated fore sense & titanium like Nrgz28 uses.
maybe this will be in your topix wm6.5?

note:
your the only 6.5 rom i`ve come across todate with data tab in phone settings, which is a must for me

thanks for your efforts
from long time user:D

Last edited:

andes83

May 24, 2009
Varna
Hey congrats for the new project it's here as promised. Is there gonna be a 2.5 manila version of the ROM or is it strictly 2.1 ?

ieom

Sep 18, 2009
Hi Kwbr
up to now nice rom

found one issue though
when i switch back to sense from titanium or standard wm today screen, manilla just launches for a sec then blanks out repeatedly.

I donot find this issue...

edwinlinkt

Mar 28, 2007
BSB
Start Menu/Programs Tab?

Anyway to make programs tab show when i click on Start Button?
Tried Kwbr_New_Programs_Tab_2.1.cab & also Tom's Extended Menu.
Both not working.
Any solution would be appreciated. Thanks :)

ROM: Kwbr Vanilla 31-10-2009
Radio: 1.17

speed200

Oct 8, 2006
Lisbon

And??? Just try the rom, if you dont like it dont use it.
kwbr always did a great job resolving issues and trying to please us and some guys are always complaining about something...if it´s not the rom is the lack of images, the download links, the wallpapers...give him a break.

Last edited:

lamajstro

Nov 23, 2008
And??? Just try the rom, if you dont like it dont use it.
kwbr always did a great job resolving issues and trying to please us and some guys are always complaining about something...if it´s not the rom is the lack of images, the download links, the wallpapers...give him a break.

Well, I can understand him. It is also a question of aesthetics.
I, for example, still use a 6.1 rom which I would like to replace with another rom that uses the new Manila. But most of them here are quite ugly and then I prefer keeping on using my old rom.
So, it is just a must to post two or three screenshots, which by the way is not really hard work, and everybody can see, if that is fine for them. Otherwise no one will dare to kick their working systems for something we have not even seen.

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
Hi Kwbr
up to now nice rom

found one issue though
Just tested that with todays release which is uploading. I can switch between "HTC Sense" and "Windows Default" (titanium) without any problem.
Anyway to make programs tab show when i click on Start Button?
As far as I known this doesn't work on wm6.5.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★[ROM][WWE][Feb.07.10] kwbrs Vanilla Series Rhodium [5.2.21889][1.56.405][ONLINE]

After flashing it is recommended to perform a hard reset. Scroll down for version history.

No radio, ipl or spl included. Please use an appropriate spl before flashing this rom.

This rom comes as it is and is meant for those that like the rom as close to stock as possible. All Rhodium packages, mostly untouched but slightly tweakt here and there. So you basically get a 98% Rhodium port with minor additions. When you want a fully tweaked rom I recommend Topix.

Thanks for all your feedback and support.

Vanilla Series Rhodium Edition, zip password=kwbr rhodium 1.3
    * Download | Mirror
    What you get

ROM
    - Blackstone 1.56.709.0 rom xip and drivers (because of the native wm6.5 kernel)
    - OEM from Rhodium 1.86.401.0 WWE rom
    - CE OS 5.2.21889 (Build 21889.5.0.87)
    - Riphone 1.14
    - Manila 2.1 Sense with Weather
    - Ati and openvg drivers
    - .NET Framework 3.5
    - NoData
    - Processmanager
    Version history

Rhodium 1.3 (Feb.07.2010)
    - CE OS 5.2.21889 (Build 21889.5.0.87)
    - Updated IME input and xT9