Zlatibor
Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Xperia_Z1_14_3_A_0_761_640x563.jpg

Source:
Xperia Blog

Last edited:

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
Certified doesn't mean this will be released.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

FahmyAbou

Dec 30, 2013
Vienna
just hope that this will be released since there are issues that are not solved yet like the fast battery drain, camera perfomance and the heating

Reactions: T_L_O_T_D

Djuro89

Jun 26, 2013
Zlatibor
Camera Launch at me sometimes takes 6-7 sec. Just show up a black screen and so wait while the application does not load. I hope this will be fixed.

FahmyAbou

Dec 30, 2013
Vienna
Fast battery drain??? I have .757 firmware and my battery lasts 2 days!! Camera performance?? Maybe, heating... don't have this problem.

Well I'm happy for you but unfortunely I'm facing these problems right now. The camera needs more than five seconds to start up, the battery lasts a day in best case scenario and most important is the heating issue. When doing intense tasks or playing games the phone gets very hot you might think it goes in flames..As far as I know I am not the only one who is facing these problems

ArGinTTT

May 28, 2010
Timisoara
Repair your Z1 via PC Companion....do a full reset,and all this 3problems...will gone...

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Kirkymole

Jun 28, 2013
Swindon
Repair your Z1 via PC Companion....do a full reset,and all this 3problems...will gone...

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

No, it really won't. My battery drains in less than 6 hours, even on standby I am lucky to get anything above 8 hours, despite re flashing various firmwares and various 'repairs' on SEUS/PCC.

Reactions: slim207rc

slim207rc

Jul 31, 2012
Hannover
No, it really won't. My battery drains in less than 6 hours, even on standby I am lucky to get anything above 8 hours, despite re flashing various firmwares and various 'repairs' on SEUS/PCC.

+1

Despite factory reset, repair and repair and repair...
The first time since 4.2.2 that I'm even facing touch problems!
Never had them before until now!

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Kirkymole

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
.757 brought on battery drain for me too, first thought it was the various kernels I tried, Xposed modules etc. Even after complete wipe and no root and bootloader relocked still had battery drain! Loaded up KitSlim 757 and unrooted, relocked bootloader and everything seems ok so far!! I too hope .761 fixes the battery drain so I can go back to Xposed and root and all the great stuff!! :D

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
it look like fix on fix on another fix and so on! I asking my self if ever will be released the last FW where no bugs you can find.

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
Aaaaaaaand it's been about 24 hours since flashing KitSlim 757 and super battery drain in da house!! w00tz!! :( I seriously could cry!! Ok maybe not but I'm irritated!! Really do hope the new .761 adddresses this!!!

ArGinTTT

May 28, 2010
Timisoara

You have tried to flash te original android (4.2.2) to see if this 3 issues persist??? From my point of view it can be possible, have an hardware problem... maybe if you use this devece in wather...BUT is just an assumption...Good luck

Last edited:

Kirkymole

Jun 28, 2013
Swindon
You have tried to flash te original android (4.2.2) to see if this 3 issues persist??? From my point of view it can be possible, have an hardware problem... maybe if you use this devece in wather...BUT is just an assumption...Good luck

I've tried flashing 4.2.2, 4.3 and 4.4 (both firmwares) the battery drain is only present in 4.3 and 4.4.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Xperia_Z1_14_3_A_0_761_640x563.jpg

Source:
    Xperia Blog
    If anyone its interested i made a flashable zip rooted and with dual recovery of the last unbranded nordic NCB .761 firmware following Nut´s guide.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53036866&postcount=58

Cheers
    Tried factory reset. Didn't help. I take 4.3 wasn't suffering from this?

I really can't understand you guys...
    If you have problems with one firmware use another one.

If KK doesn't work well on your device and you were perfectly satisfied with JB then use JB until Sony release new firmware which will maybe fix your problems.

As I said few times and I see I'm not the only one - 757 firmware is working great on my 6903.

But if I have problems on it I wouldn't whining all the time, I would flash firmware that works best in my phone and would wait for another firmware...

I know few guys who are still on 290 - they have best battery, camera and memory consumption on that firmware.

But we all want latest firmware no matter it's not working well....humans are strange beings.

I'm not saying Sony shouldn't fix it and we should be satisfied with JB, no, they must fix it but while you are waiting - use something that actually works for you...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    when the firmware .761 release??? still waiting for fix bugs

It is only certified, so we can't say if it will be released or not. Hope that it will be released soon

.761 is available for China variant of c6902(from yesterday).............check xperia update checker tool.....

cust no:1277-2526
    C6903 14.3.a.0.769 firmware certified by ptcrb!!!