Audio jack issue

Search This thread

rel500

Aug 4, 2009
Miami
So my wife bought the S5 yesterday. She plugged it in her 2014 Mustang called me and I couldnt hear her..phone is stock non rooted..

Im using an S4 btw..

Today she plugged it in our 2012 Fusion and same issue. She can hear me but I cant hear her...

Anybody else experiencing this? Im going to try other phones to see if the problem persists...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MattMJB0188

Apr 30, 2011
So my wife bought the S5 yesterday. She plugged it in her 2014 Mustang called me and I couldnt hear her..phone is stock non rooted..

Im using an S4 btw..

Today she plugged it in our 2012 Fusion and same issue. She can hear me but I cant hear her...

Anybody else experiencing this? Im going to try other phones to see if the problem persists...

I have had two AT&T S5's that have had headphone jack issues. But my issue was that several different pairs of headphones would not stay snug in the jack.

rel500

Aug 4, 2009
Miami

Im using an S4 btw..

uugh nvm... shouldve tried it MYSELF before posting... i dont think she pushed it in all the way.. all is good :)