30th June 2014, 07:00 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 8,321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchMob

I've also installed Xposed with Wanam with no issues. Just make sure you download Xposed from the XDA forums.

Attachment 2824933

is there a way in wanam to get that little bar to change lol the one at bottom of drop down?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
30th June 2014, 07:11 AM |#22  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

is there a way in wanam to get that little bar to change lol the one at bottom of drop down?

Haha. I was hoping someone could share that as well. It bugs me that I can't change it. If I find out, I will definitely post in here
30th June 2014, 07:13 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbudafuko

Has anyone had any Bluetooth issues with the s5 at all stock or custome roms.. I have been having idk like choppy streaming over bluetooth..runs great without...ROM is running great so fast an smooth

I've had a few issues with skipping & to clarify, these are like a cd skipping for a fraction a sec like when you would hit a bump the road & had a low memory buffer. (& stream in my car every day). Still on stock but I can't tell what's causing it. Though it def started after root & xposed & freezing about 40 bs apps... In fact, I've had that Bluetooth issue on many custom roms in the past, one of the few that didn't do it was OMNI Rom for the SGS3.
30th June 2014, 10:47 AM |#24  
Flag in the streets racing
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroelite

I've had a few issues with skipping & to clarify, these are like a cd skipping for a fraction a sec like when you would hit a bump the road & had a low memory buffer. (& stream in my car every day). Still on stock but I can't tell what's causing it. Though it def started after root & xposed & freezing about 40 bs apps... In fact, I've had that Bluetooth issue on many custom roms in the past, one of the few that didn't do it was OMNI Rom for the SGS3.

I had that same skipping issue. I flashed alliance ROM then went back to this rom and problem gone. I did have to force through the force close boxes and disable offending apps. All is well

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Oh yes I dirty flashed

30th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 8,321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpluto

I had that same skipping issue. I flashed alliance ROM then went back to this rom and problem gone. I did have to force through the force close boxes and disable offending apps. All is well

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Oh yes I dirty flashed

haha. glad it worked after force closes.. not sure what would b doingvit as i havent removed anything bluetooth related or audio related.. i wonder if viper rick has in his rom helps? i just dont use bluetooth or music on my device at all.. if you guys find somethin that fixes it (one person said it sounds fine) let me know so i can add it to the rom

30th June 2014, 05:03 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
This ROM is Very good! RAM usage is minimal, it is fast, great battery. Love the "L" features.

The worst part is having to re-download all my apps, sign into them again, set all my sounds, etc. What do you all use to do that? There has to be an easier way than to spend 2-3 hours every ROM re-setting everything up.
30th June 2014, 05:13 PM |#27  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_della

This ROM is Very good! RAM usage is minimal, it is fast, great battery. Love the "L" features.

The worst part is having to re-download all my apps, sign into them again, set all my sounds, etc. What do you all use to do that? There has to be an easier way than to spend 2-3 hours every ROM re-setting everything up.

Get titanium backup from the play store and you can backup app with data and then restore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to tdawg0213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdawg0213 Ad-Free
30th June 2014, 06:39 PM |#28  
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 17

More
What is the best way to get my exchange email and contacts back with this ROM ?
The Following User Says Thank You to pman219 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pman219 Ad-Free
30th June 2014, 06:57 PM |#29  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 73

More
I'm loving the deodexed version is super light ,just one thing ,as I was putting some of my bloat back s-health keeps on FC well every time I wanna log into with my samsung account,any ideas?

30th June 2014, 06:59 PM |#30  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 430

More
Dude love this rom. Super slim, quick, and overall great.

The lockscreen wallpaper setting is kind of an issue but I was able to grab some of the stock wallpapers off Google and set through Gallery. Kind of a pain more than saving space IMO.
30th June 2014, 07:56 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman219

What is the best way to get my exchange email and contact back with this ROM ?

I loaded my stock ROM and used ROM Toolbox to back up both email and exchange services. Once I restored them I had full access from the app drawer via "email" to setup my account . This ROM is working so fantastically! I'm loving how slim it is, no bloat whatsoever!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seraph552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seraph552 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread