fyi i will be building v1.5 from v1.0 and then imma mess with some decompiling/recompiling apks to try n stat theming..
- Remove V4A until I can figure out the issue with playback (Check)
- Fix battery drain (Me and a few others are having this issue) (Check)
- Add UPSM (Need more battery!) (Check)
- Incorporate toggles so you don't have to flash an additional .zip (Check)
- Remove Fly-On MOD (I havent noticed a difference and this one or other MODS can be manually installed via flashing zip in recovery if you want) (Check)
- Add wallpaper picker back so it can be set through settings (Check!)
- Add stock clock (I use this for alarms as well) (Check)
- Remove L keyboard re added Samsung Keyboard (For UPSM to work. L keyboard can be downloaded from the Play Store. I also did this to prepare for me to learn how to theme as I will be using the Stock apk's as bases) (Check)
- Move dalvik to cache (Check)
- Dalvik VM optimization (Check)
- Battery life expansion tweak (Check)
- Better LMK configuration (Check)
- Internet speed tweaks (Check)
- Sdcard read-ahead optimization (Check)
- Zipalign on boot (Check)
- More I will post once I remember ha
I just had a few fc's to iron out with the keyboard and the darned setup wizard again and then I will be able to upload.. The size has gone up slightly but it will still be just over 500mb in size which is still awesome! Some more simple stuff can be uninstalled or deleted from ROM.zip before you flash if you want to remove anything...
Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
Edit: I will need to remove UPSM at the moment until I can figure out what files are needed for the Samsung Keyboard.. UPSM needs the keyboard to function but for some reason the keyboard keeps FC'ing on my non stop on boot.