23rd July 2014, 06:03 PM |#271  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ooltewah
Thanks Meter: 2,444

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aescbrya

Just after download on either. I usually don't transfer from PC to phone but just trying either way. I really don't think it's anything on your end Hyde. Just freaking frustrating

Yeah me neither just trying to help you out. Let me upload it to another server and I'll let you know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd July 2014, 07:23 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Loving the rom so far, been running for 2 days. Definitely the most stable I've tried. One question though. I'm having higher android system battery drain. Is anyone else having this as well? Its at 25% and my number one battery consumer.

23rd July 2014, 08:38 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycase00

Loving the rom so far, been running for 2 days. Definitely the most stable I've tried. One question though. I'm having higher android system battery drain. Is anyone else having this as well? Its at 25% and my number one battery consumer.

Usually takes me a week or more for the system to even out. If you can't find a culprit app then just give it a little more time

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

So just downloaded it off work server (oops) . Md5 checked right out. Has to be something on my network. Guess I'll have to stay a different thread somewhere to figure that out. Thanks Hyde. Also, should I flash this or you already got another coming soon ?
The Following User Says Thank You to aescbrya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aescbrya Ad-Free
23rd July 2014, 08:51 PM |#274  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ooltewah

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycase00

I blame google play services.
I first saw this problem when google play services was uodated in May. It's gotten better, but not there yet. I read something in another forum that actually fixed my issues.

-Turn off Location (gps) [if its already off, turn it on then back off after a minute.

-Reboot the phone
-Turn on location
-reboot the phone

This actually fixed my issues. Don't know what, if anything, this does... But I'm not questioning it.

Quote:

Usually takes me a week or more for the system to even out. If you can't find a culprit app then just give it a little more time

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

So just downloaded it off work server (oops) . Md5 checked right out. Has to be something on my network. Guess I'll have to stay a different thread somewhere to figure that out. Thanks Hyde. Also, should I flash this or you already got another coming soon ?

Go ahead and flash. I've been working late the past few days and it probably won't let up for another week or two so not much time to work on this at the moment.

25th July 2014, 12:43 AM |#275  

More
Anyone successful with a dirty flash on this ROM?
25th July 2014, 01:03 AM |#276  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:

Do you mean coming from another ROM or just from an update? Either way I always wipe like my momma told me. Lol But if your updating I don't see you totally screwing your device. Of course I'm sure you read the op about flashing dirty.
25th July 2014, 01:08 AM |#277  

More
Yeah. I was just wondering about the success rate. I'm going to give it a try but my ROM is like version 7. Oh what the hell let's do this
The Following User Says Thank You to aescbrya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aescbrya Ad-Free
25th July 2014, 01:09 AM |#278  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ooltewah

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No problems here, even flashing my beta builds (unless I break something). As always, if you have trouble dirty flashing, wipe data and start over.
25th July 2014, 01:12 AM |#279  

More
I've never been a dirty flasher. Too many horror stories. I was a dedicated beans guy but alliance is just to overwhelming for me. Don't get me wrong, it is one incredible ROM. I just find myself dinking with it too much haha.
25th July 2014, 03:27 AM |#280  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:

Yeah. I was just wondering about the success rate. I'm going to give it a try but my ROM is like version 7. Oh what the hell let's do this

YOU CAN DO IT!

The Following User Says Thank You to tdawg0213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tdawg0213 Ad-Free
25th July 2014, 03:52 AM |#281  

More
Flawless victory. I actually came from version 4. No ttb mess, no google store crap, and yes I will definitely dirty this ROM for now on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)