Lock Screen security bypass - Unlock PIN/PASSWORD/PATTERN of Lockscren without wipe.

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Lock Screen security bypass

As we know forgetting lockscreen password/Pattern is really painful. Normally you need to wipe data.

Here attached a flashable LockScreen_security_bypass.zip
Download and flash using CWM to bypass security lock on Lockscreen without wiping data.

If you have PIN/Password lock, it will disable it and reboot directly to unlock screen
If you have pattern lock, on rebooting you will fing pattern lock, but still it can be unlock by any pattern
:)

Enjoy !
Here is Video guide. Thanks to @savadam

Attachments

• LockScreen_Security_bypass.zip
    122.5 KB · Views: 319,969
Last edited:

emgluon

Feb 12, 2012
Good work. It just makes onr think now easy it is to by pass security. Does this work on none rooted stock recovery? Is there any points of using password if it does. Anyway good work.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jamesd86

Feb 7, 2009
Delaware
Looks like it uses busybox in the script so I don't think it would work on a system without it. Which is most non rooted environment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

dr.ketan

Looks like it uses busybox in the script so I don't think it would work on a system without it. Which is most non rooted environment.

Can you give me logic why it needs and where you find busybox in my script?
I do believe it should work on non rooted device too(though i didn't test on non rooted), provided you have CWM. naturally it needs CWM to flash zip.

Last edited:

jamesd86

Feb 7, 2009
Delaware
Can you give me logic why it needs and where you find busybox in my script?
I do believe it should work on non rooted device too(though i didn't test on non rooted), provided you have CWM. naturally it needs CWM to flash zip.

run_program("/sbin/busybox",

It's in there like three times. I'm far from a dev but looks like it calls for busybox.

EgyMan

Jun 3, 2012
www.glintweb.com

viraj6990

Dec 22, 2011
Pune
www.androidlegend.com

As we know forgetting lockscreen password/Pattern is really painful. Normally you need to wipe data.

Download and flash using CWM to bypass security lock on Lockscreen without wiping data.

If you have PIN/Password lock, it will disable it and reboot directly to unlock screen
If you have pattern lock, on rebooting you will fing pattern lock, but still it can be unlock by any pattern

Enjoy !

I had tried almost every script to bypass lockscreen on my Note 2 (for testing purpose) but nothing showed the desired result. And today, I gave a shot to this script and it worked like a charm. Thank you dr.ketan for your efforts (Thank you pressed already ;)).

mikemyersgnex

Nov 26, 2012
I'm now in India, trying to help a friend. His brother got locked out of the pattern lock, and I spent the past many hours searching for a way to correct it. I ended up on xda-deveopers, but posted in the developer's area by mistake. Between what I found elsewhere (not much), and in the discussion I posted here, everything eventually pointed to you, and this discussion. Thanks for sorting it out!!!!

The phone I am trying to fix is a Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102. From what I have read so far, I think your procedure should work on this phone. Any special considerations?

One last question. I've been coming to xda-developers for the past half year, but haven't yet actually tried to root any device, followed by installing any custom ROMs. I do intend to start doing this, but planned to do so on my own device, so if anything goes wrong, nobody else will be upset at/with me. Are there any discussions in xda-developers that will better help me understand how to do the things you mention? I think for most people here, all this is "simple stuff", but for me it's all new and unknown.

I've downloaded your attached zip file. Is there anything else I should download while I still have good internet access? Once I leave for my friend's home, the only tools I'll have access to are a new Windows-8 laptop, and a plug in device with a slow data card.

Thanks again, and I've already clicked on the <thanks> button. :eek:

dr.ketan

I have not access to device you mentioned, but what I have seem on samsung most of device it remains seen. Though this script don't do anything other than removing files which having information about PW/key. So in fact location is different on your device this shouldn't do anything other than fail to unlock.
You need to get CWM for your device to run this script. It shouldn't difficult if you search on your device forum.

shiropetto

Mar 1, 2011
kuala lumpur

Enjoy !

Hi r ketan,

May i ask 1 question? Is it possible to flash with stock cwm? Stock cwm only able to flash update files. Can i jz rename it to update.zip n flash it? Tx for help n sharing!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Enjoy !

And you need debugging set to On to do this...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ibraahim,

Is that mean need device must be turn-on condition? Some users were stuck at unlock screen.

dr.ketan

Hi r ketan,

May i ask 1 question? Is it possible to flash with stock cwm? Stock cwm only able to flash update files. Can i jz rename it to update.zip n flash it? Tx for help n sharing!

Is that mean need device must be turn-on condition? Some users were stuck at unlock screen.
-No it won't work with stock recovery
-If you are flashing with CWM USB debugging status have nothing to do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy !
    Here is Video guide. Thanks to @savadam

Another Epic Creation..!! :D

Respects..!! :good::good::good:
    Do this
    adb devices
    adb shell
    cd data
    cd system
    rm passwork.key (for PIN and password)
    rm gesture.key (for pattern)
    Something more
    trying
    You should have CWM installed to use this.
    I have not tested but i don't think it may cause issue, as it just removes some files. if path on your device is different then it should not do anything, and if path is same as note2 then it will work.