(ROM)(AOSP) Team Gummy ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nmbenson

Mar 14, 2014
Installed it an hour ago, took about 20 minutes for it to acquire signal but that is normal. All seems to be running well. I will check back in after a week with an update.

One thing I did notice though was I cannot turn off BOTH Pie controls and On Screen Buttons. Turning off one when the other is disabled prompts a message saying that you may not be able to control the phone and defaults the other on. So I have Pie turned down to one button for now.

All in all seems smooth, trying out since the PacRom had crash errors every once in a while.

Running on XT1080 Bootloader Unlocked TWRP Recovery

yumms

Dec 13, 2010
With this rom, are you able to download touchless controls and active display form the Google Play store?

Oct 6, 2009
23.04 NIGHTLY
Please FIX: no sound in external speaker when music play or call ring
Please ADD: recent apps button also the menu button by holding it like on the stock ROM
GO Power Master cant change to airplane mode
all other detail - OK

Last edited:
Reactions: spiral777

tecsironman

Sep 12, 2009
Motorola Droid Ultra
Moto X
Thanks, guess I'll stick to the stock rom a little longer.

I've done the same.. I have gotten the package files for it when I was doing cm11 install and they don't even install. There is probably more things involved with getting touch less controls and active notification to work with other Roms. Use gravity box and you can get stock to look the way you want it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

nmbenson

Mar 14, 2014
It has been 10 days of straight use on the Gummy ROM and I don't see myself going back to stock or PacRom anytime soon.

Runs pretty damn solid. I only had one time where audio stuck in off position but other than that nothing negative to report.

Definitely worth a try, I plan on using it for the time being. "This ROM is it until it's dead or I find something better."

...Sorry for the Starship Troopers paraphrase... actually I'm not. :p

nmbenson

Mar 14, 2014
It has been 10 days of straight use on the Gummy ROM and I don't see myself going back to stock or PacRom anytime soon.

Runs pretty damn solid. I only had one time where audio stuck in off position but other than that nothing negative to report.

Definitely worth a try, I plan on using it for the time being. "This ROM is it until it's dead or I find something better."

...Sorry for the Starship Troopers paraphrase... actually I'm not. :p

12 days later and I decided to install a Nightly (5/11). Prior to this on the release version like stated before speakerphone does not work. This is still an issue with the nightly. The nightly I noticed also has an issue with Torch app. Using it from quick settings is hit or miss sometimes working then randomly shutting down. Using Torch from the lock screen (double tap hold) works fine though and this is the way I prefer to use Torch anyway.

Please fix the speakerphone. Love this ROM.

roidsmith

Feb 14, 2011
When I try to flash this ROM I keep getting a failed message? I'm TWRP 2.7.0.0.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hawk84r

Mar 17, 2008
Magadan
3g icon and signal

Installed rom without any problem, but one thing is seriosly bugging me: i constantly have full signal bar (it's not grey, but i tried "fastboot oem config carrier" anyway) and 3g icon above it (when I know that i connected to HSPA). Signal and network reports correct by the phone itself (numeric signal live and changing) and i can see network status throu other apps. So, problem with the icon itself. Does anybody have the same issue? Is there a way to fix that?

Oct 6, 2009
Speakerphone now working!
For Droid Mini use patch from post 55, flash after Gummy rom.

Last edited:

335Deezl

Apr 25, 2011
Insufficient Storage with 12.78gb available?

Hello,

Will the speaker phone be fixed in the next build or so?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-24-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-24-10.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-24-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-24-06.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts