[SHARE] Moto G Bootlogos

Search This thread

nelson_17

Jul 25, 2014
maracay
eeee que i ask for some bootlogo if you can made this bootloogo but is a only question

Can you made a bootlogo of naruto made the rasengan and in the middle of the rasengan the logo motorola appear

you think about something like this?

JshuZG.jpg

Attachments

• Naruto.zip
    947.8 KB · Views: 93

goldeneagle1972

Nov 29, 2008
this is correct... it's because Motorola use mp4 files as bootanimation, which are not supported by other ROMs.

Actually that's not totally true, these custom roms will use the stock bootanimation .mp4 format, you havta change the bootanimation file in /system/bin to the one stock uses then you can use .mp4 bootanimations :p

EDIT: Hmm, now that I think about it, wonder if that would let Motorola Boot Services work on our custom roms at that point :)

Actually that's not totally true, these custom roms will use the stock bootanimation .mp4 format, you havta change the bootanimation file in /system/bin to the one stock uses then you can use .mp4 bootanimations :p

Yes I know, the file can be found here:
http://xdaforums.com/moto-g/themes-apps/share-mp4-bootanimation-stock-rom-t2806592

But I found this only few days, maybe weeks back ;)

EDIT: Hmm, now that I think about it, wonder if that would let Motorola Boot Services work on our custom roms at that point :)

Try it ;)
But I think that it will not allow you to install MBS from the Google Play Store...

caitsith2

Jul 25, 2013
www.caitsith2.com
My custom logo replacing both the boot screen and the battery screen, themed from Magic Knight Rayearth :D

logo_unlocked.png

logo_battery.png

logo_charge.png

Only once did I ever run the phone down to the point of being able to get an action shot of logo_battery.

mkr_charging_low_battery.png

mkr_charging_normal.png

mkr_boot.png

Attachments

• mkr_logo.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sarnie

Aug 11, 2014
My custom logo

Here's mine, i've changed around colours and added a moto g logo down the bottom from the original design sent to me by nelson_17 (thanks)!

Attachments

• bootlogo3.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 18

remo0073

May 28, 2014
ITALY
Stock boot logo fix for 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 firmwares

new logo light

extract image from "motorola boot services"

I'm using this bootlogo for my Moto G XT1032 with Android 4.4.3 US but it's not "completely" OK
I try to explain

I found a difference between 4.4.2 firmware and 4.4.3 - 4.4.4 firmwares, regarding the stock bootlogo, when the bootloader is unlocked.

In 4.4.2 firmware, it is shown the "unlocked bootloader logo" when I start phone, I enter recovery and I charge the phone when it is off.
This fix replace the "unlocked bootloader logo" with the "Powered by Android" logo in all of these "situations".

In 4.4.3 - 4.4.4 firmwares, the boot logo "structure" is different.
It is shown the "unlocked bootloader logo" when I start phone and I enter recovery, but when I charge phone if it is off, it is shown the "Powered by Android" boot logo, even if the bootloader is unlocked.

For this reason, it happens that this "old" fix with new firmwares (4.4.3- 4.4.4) replace the "unlocked bootloader logo" with "Powered by Android" logo only when I start the phone or I reboot in recovery mode, but when I charge the phone when off, there is no bootlogo at all, only a vibration, dark screen and then charge animation.

It is possible to have a new bootlogo to adjust this issue?
(That is "Powered by Android" logo also for charging.)

Sorry for my poor english
Hope it is clear

Thanks in advance
;)

Last edited:

setrichard

Apr 4, 2014
I'm using this bootlogo for my Moto G XT1032 with Android 4.4.3 US but it's not "completely" OK
I try to explain

I found a difference between 4.4.2 firmware and 4.4.3 - 4.4.4 firmwares, regarding the stock bootlogo, when the bootloader is unlocked.

In 4.4.2 firmware, it is shown the "unlocked bootloader logo" when I start phone, I enter recovery and I charge the phone when it is off.
This fix replace the "unlocked bootloader logo" with the "Powered by Android" logo in all of these "situations".

In 4.4.3 - 4.4.4 firmwares, the boot logo "structure" is different.
It is shown the "unlocked bootloader logo" when I start phone and I enter recovery, but when I charge phone if it is off, it is shown the "Powered by Android" boot logo, even if the bootloader is unlocked.

For this reason, it happens that this "old" fix with new firmwares (4.4.3- 4.4.4) replace the "unlocked bootloader logo" with "Powered by Android" logo only when I start the phone or I reboot in recovery mode, but when I charge the phone when off, there is no bootlogo at all, only a vibration, dark screen and then charge animation.

It is possible to have a new bootlogo to adjust this issue?
(That is "Powered by Android" logo also for charging.)

Sorry for my poor english
Hope it is clear

Thanks in advance
;)

You're right, I'm looking for a way to resolve this error, but I could check all the "bootlogo" have this same error, I had not noticed because they rarely charge the phone while turned off and really had not paid attention

Reactions: remo0073

Top Liked Posts