The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[ROM/4.2.2] [June 03 2013] VJ CM10.1 | Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - v6.3 Stock/Sense/Data++

754 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,438

By vijendrahs, Senior Member on 28th December 2012, 06:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2012, 08:34 PM |#11  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 507

More
VJ CM10.1 - v4.0 after 1h: OMG
Wow:

The speed is just amazing !!!
New default launcher (Trebuchet 0.2) is very fluid after unchecking "Scroll wallpaper" and then checking "Wallpaper quick render" from Launcher menu!
Unlock "Developer Options" menu by ticking "Build number" 7 times (just try and set animations to: 1x - 05x - 05x)
No more flickering in Camera or Youtube.
DSP Manager seems to work well.
CRT Animations.
FM Radio works with SPIRIT app.

Bugs:
No notification led.
FC in Settings -> Wi-Fi -> [Menu] -> Advanced (not really important)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to x3m.zone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x3m.zone Ad-Free

28th December 2012, 09:43 PM |#12  
Flag Veneto
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Is this rom working with sim card? Because the other CM10.1 I've tried doesn't have sim card support.
28th December 2012, 09:45 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aledex

Is this rom working with sim card? Because the other CM10.1 I've tried doesn't have sim card support.

Yes, it supports sim card.
The Following User Says Thank You to quimbexa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift quimbexa Ad-Free
28th December 2012, 11:14 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 312

More
This rom really is amazing..!!

Installed it over latest evervolv nightly with gapps and cleared cache and dalvik.. It's flying.. Love the tip about 1x 0.5x 0.5x settings and launcher wallpaper hack.. Combine it with ksm and assets removal memory tweaks and cpu oc and you will be in heaven..

Bugs:
- can't change i/o scheduler..
- voice dialer doesn't work, hangs on start splash screen..
- stock email app doesn't show .htm attachments..
- lock screen animations are not really 100%

Grtz
The Following User Says Thank You to TimHermans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TimHermans Ad-Free
28th December 2012, 11:24 PM |#15  
Flag Veneto
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3m.zone

Wow:

The speed is just amazing !!!
New default launcher (Trebuchet 0.2) is very fluid after unchecking "Scroll wallpaper" and then checking "Wallpaper quick render" from Launcher menu!
Unlock "Developer Options" menu by ticking "Build number" 7 times (just try and set animations to: 1x - 05x - 05x)
No more flickering in Camera or Youtube.
DSP Manager seems to work well.
CRT Animations.
FM Radio works with SPIRIT app.

Bugs:
No notification led.
FC in Settings -> Wi-Fi -> [Menu] -> Advanced (not really important)

Works like charm for now, thanks!
29th December 2012, 04:56 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 433

More
This is brilliant mate. Its smooth and all working as expected. Many thanks for the awesome work youre doing.

Keep it up!!

Apart from the bugs already reported, the soft keys are bigger in size and not like in your CM10 ROM. This bigger soft keys are not suitable for our Desire. Can you let us know how to reduce their size?

EDIT: By the way latest evervolv build has LED notification fixed by Nikez. May be you can use that.
29th December 2012, 07:24 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 6,438

Donate to Me
More
Update
Quick update:

I am testing with latest CM10.1 Nightly build and fixed small issues like Mute on Calls and more.

Good News:
Oh W.T.F, NFS Most Wanted working better than GB ROM's.
So I am not going back on GB ROM's for playing games. I hope Video Recording is going to be good going forward.

Cheers
VJ
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to vijendrahs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vijendrahs Ad-Free
29th December 2012, 08:17 AM |#18  
Flag Enniscorthy (Ireland,Wexford)
Thanks Meter: 108

More
This ROM is a lot more smoother than the v3.0 good job

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
29th December 2012, 08:32 AM |#19  
Flag Venlo
Thanks Meter: 8

More
A big thanks man. You are keeping our 'old' desires up to date with modern day!
I really am amazed by the work and effort you put in this rom, i mean you're also doing the miui romans the aopk..really amazing job!
Does this mean you are going to stop the cm10 rom which is version 3? I can imagine it is getting a a lot to keep up with?

Will flash this one as soon as it gets a lilttle past the alpha version
29th December 2012, 08:39 AM |#20  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Talking Awesome..
tested asphalt 7...................no more gb for games....................HEAVEN...........TY VJ for ur awesome work
The Following User Says Thank You to 2012katas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2012katas Ad-Free
29th December 2012, 09:04 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm gonna be trying out this very-very soon Is the separate Google apps installer aroma enabled? Because I'll try to fit this into a data++ partition (removing some fonts, apks, ringtones, etc), and I don't want to install Google Now - not using it, and it's a huge waste of precious megabytes on system, if I can't select it not to install in aroma.

VJ, thanks for giving us new ROMs to play on our rusty old Desire. I've been using your ROMs since they came out, and they're amazing. They make my Desire feel a lot less old
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)