[ROM's] Official Stock Samsung KitKat 4.4.2 rooted & deknoxed

Search This thread

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
None of the links work for me 404 error on the mirror

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
Tried the first ones and they just download a txt format file. The other links work...but the deodex one doesn't want to install for some reason. I have a sgh i317m

nelly_85

Nov 10, 2011
Ok thanks for the response. Was soo hoping for a deodex version.

overjoy71

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
Thankfully I found a 4.4.2 ROM with GPS working.
For those who are having problems with supersu, what I did to solve the problem is to delete the superuser.apk from the zip, under system/app directory. When that is done, flash the ROM in Recovery.

Once the ROM has booted up and the initial setup has been completed, download supersu v1.94 from here and flash it in recovery.

Reboot and you are good to go.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Tried the first ones and they just download a txt format file. The other links work...but the deodex one doesn't want to install for some reason. I have a sgh i317m

For the i317,try the EzKat over in i317 site. You may have better luck.

jkd

Nov 7, 2007
I am lost, my rom is DN3 v3.2
base band : N7105XXUEMJ9
bootloader : N7105XXDMA5

is a 4.1.2 bootloader ?

what needed to flash this deknoxed rom ?

S

sawdoctor

I am lost, my rom is DN3 v3.2
base band : N7105XXUEMJ9
bootloader : N7105XXDMA5

is a 4.1.2 bootloader ?

what needed to flash this deknoxed rom ?

Do you have wifi working on dn3 v3.2 with stock kernel? If yes then just flash it. If you are having to use agni or devil for wifi then you need new bootloader and will trip knox

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

arg_

Jun 10, 2005
For those who are having problems with supersu, what I did to solve the problem is to delete the superuser.apk from the zip, under system/app directory. When that is done, flash the ROM in Recovery.

Once the ROM has booted up and the initial setup has been completed, download supersu v1.94 from here and flash it in recovery.

Reboot and you are good to go.

unfortunately SuperSU keeps crashing. I tried this as well, installed with TWRP both 0.94 and 1.94 supersu versions but no joy :(

any suggestion what else I could try? The ROM works great and it's a pitty not to have root

zabumba

Sep 1, 2007
Lisbon
unfortunately SuperSU keeps crashing. I tried this as well, installed with TWRP both 0.94 and 1.94 supersu versions but no joy :(

any suggestion what else I could try? The ROM works great and it's a pitty not to have root

I don't know why this happen because I didn't face this problems. Make sure you have the latest TWRP and try flashing the ROM and the superSu update before reboot the rom for the first time.

Thanks

Reactions: arg_ and donylandes

R0B3RTF1SH3R

having random issue. i have the 4.4 leak installed rooted etc so i wanted a deodexed version so i installed this one over the top. all great. have to re do root etc. all fine. run all my apps again wanam/exposed installer/ pimp the dpi etc but every time i restart to apply my changes i get this "missed call from my wife" appearing. i clear it. do some changes. restart and it appears again. strange.

EDIT i think i fixed it. because of the DPI issues. dialer/phonebook is not able to be scaled, so i am using contacts + etc. i just cleared call logs etc, its gone. just thought i would share that.

if you upgrade or over the top install of TW 4.4 versions. remember to re-run all the developer apps like "pimp my rom / wanam / exposed installer" to get all the root applied to them and re apply your settings. they should all still be set just re apply them. (exposed 1st)

S

sawdoctor

what happen when knox is trépied ?

At the moment there is no way to reset knox on our device. If you trip knox nothing will happen to your phone but if you need to return it under warranty Samsung will know you have flashed a custom rom and may refuse your warranty claim

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

arg_

Jun 10, 2005
I don't know why this happen because I didn't face this problems. Make sure you have the latest TWRP and try flashing the ROM and the superSu update before reboot the rom for the first time.

Thanks

right on target, TWRP was the culprit. I installed latest 2.7.0.2 and everything worked exactly as described in p.1

Thanks so much :)

Reactions: zabumba

aguiamaster

Sep 16, 2008
So..with this is loose note 3 options right?
And whats the diference between 4.3 and 4.4.2? Thanks

aguiamaster

Sep 16, 2008
how can I add the note 3 modes? Like DN3 got

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Any one got idea?

Last edited:

zabumba

Sep 1, 2007
Lisbon
how can I add the note 3 modes? Like DN3 got

Maybe you can try some of the apps ported in the Galaxy Note II Themes and Apps section and see if they work. Or wait till any custom rom with note 3 modes come out.

Particularly speaking I'm not a great fan of that kind of approach but that's only a personal opinion as I hardly use most of the TW bells and whistles.

Top Liked Posts