I own a Lenovo S920.
I bought it in China and re flashed the firmware of it to a Russian modified.
I'd like to share with you the process that located in the Russian forum:
1. USB VCOM Driver http://lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/P77...W_Rom_P770.zip
2. Lenovo USB Driver http://lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/P77...iver_1.0.1.exe
3. SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119_EDR http://lenovo-forums.ru/index.php?ap...attach_id=1682
Maybe I'll translate the process later.
Also I found on the Chinese forum a OVERSEAS firmware (S920_ROW_S110_20130515) - updated to "S920_ROW_S114_130626" after installation.
Can be downloaded here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2335146322
The archive password is "bbs.lenovomobile.com"
Installed it. (changed the EBR2 file and flashed again - now using it for everyday use)
Re-partition of the internal storage
I found that the internal memory is parted into Internal Storage and USB Storage - seems useless when inserting an uSD card (the USB storage is sdcard0) and also confusing.
I found a way to re-part the memory so that the Internal Storage became 3.6GB (left 18MB for thr USB Storage because if it's 0MB the phone stop seeing the uSD card). After 1st boot I selected the "SD storage" as "default write disk".(and changed it in all applications ex. Camera)
This is done by editing the HEX of the EBR2 file (I used the OVERSEAS firmware).
Reference (on Russian): http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry16443051
Using this method it's also possible to change all the partitions (system,cache etc.) sizes.
I don't see any added value in it so I only edited the Data partition.
this is my EBR2 and Checksum.ini, before trying anything have a copy of the original EBR2 (as an option to flash back the original partitions)
(translation from the link: http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/1700-r...0-lenovo-s920/ )
1. Download the file: http://lenovo-forums.ru/index.php?ap...attach_id=3257
2. Copy the apk file to the SDCARD
3. Install the apk file (on the internal memory)
4. Start the app after the installation
5. Choose SuperUser or SuperSU (the writer advise to choose SuperSU)
6. Press "Boromir"
7. (from me) start the SuperSU app and make binaries update.
Next thing I'd like to do is change the functionality of long press on home button (switch it with the left button)
I'm new in the field of helping others (although I've experience with several smartphones) - so please be patient.
NOTE: Everything that you do with your device using my directions may harm your device and I'm not responsible for that.