2,387 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,891

By Mahdi786, Senior Member on 23rd December 2013, 07:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2013, 04:13 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Wow.
Installed the new rom from 25. december and I'm really surprised.
It's smooth everywhere, runs absolutely fine, the speakers sound much better than before.
Games like Dead Trigger 2 seem to run a little smoother than before.
I'll never change back to stock
I'll report about battery after some usage.

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app
27th December 2013, 06:00 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Loving the ROM. Any way to move apps/games to SD?

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th December 2013, 06:37 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterqn

Wow.
Installed the new rom from 25. december and I'm really surprised.
It's smooth everywhere, runs absolutely fine, the speakers sound much better than before.
Games like Dead Trigger 2 seem to run a little smoother than before.
I'll never change back to stock
I'll report about battery after some usage.

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

There should exist several mods to mount an sd-card as internal storage.
Perhaps this is a solution for you.
You should find them with the search function.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Meisterqn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Meisterqn Ad-Free
27th December 2013, 01:48 PM |#44  
Flag Fairborn Ohio
Thanks Meter: 94

More
I`ll give this a try, Thanks
27th December 2013, 02:35 PM |#45  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very smooth and fast. Still no problems
27th December 2013, 03:00 PM |#46  

More
Searched a bit for the External/Internal SD card swap, found the Note 2 mod, but not much else. Will keep looking.

Another noob question. I was under the impression that this tablet had magnets that would turn the screen on and off with the use of certain cases. I am using this case but the screen does not turn off on cover close and does not turn on on cover open. Any ideas?
27th December 2013, 03:29 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelav456

Searched a bit for the External/Internal SD card swap, found the Note 2 mod, but not much else. Will keep looking.

Another noob question. I was under the impression that this tablet had magnets that would turn the screen on and off with the use of certain cases. I am using this case but the screen does not turn off on cover close and does not turn on on cover open. Any ideas?

Link2SD and FolderMount are good options for moving things to the SD card. As for smart covers I saw something about it in settings as one point but I cannot find it now. It might be a bug with the custom rom.
27th December 2013, 03:33 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
My lock screen doesnt rotate sadly am i missing something? Other than that best Rom for the pad^^

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th December 2013, 03:38 PM |#49  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colwellkr

Link2SD and FolderMount are good options for moving things to the SD card. As for smart covers I saw something about it in settings as one point but I cannot find it now. It might be a bug with the custom rom.

I tried Link2SD and it said it wouldn't work on the device. I'll try in combination with FolderMount, thanks.

There is something in the settings, like a category for it, but nothing there (don't have it now to look). It didn't work on PA either. Hopefully it can get added back in soon.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radixtrator

My lock screen doesnt rotate sadly am i missing something? Other than that best Rom for the pad^^

Same.
27th December 2013, 03:49 PM |#50  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radixtrator

Have you tried a reboot?
As I am on the latest version and the screen rotates for me.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th December 2013, 03:53 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelav456

I tried Link2SD and it said it wouldn't work on the device. I'll try in combination with FolderMount, thanks.

There is something in the settings, like a category for it, but nothing there (don't have it now to look). It didn't work on PA either. Hopefully it can get added back in soon.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Same.

For Link2SD you have to tap create link, NOT move to SD. That was just saying it doesn't natively support sending apps to SD. But using the create link button you can move them to the SD card and retain function.

As for the lock screen screen rotation go into settings -> Display -> Rotation -> and make sure "Auto-rotate Screen" and "Rotate lock screen" are enabled.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colwellkr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift colwellkr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)