Windows 31 & 95 Via Adosbox

Search This thread

DevCake

Mar 3, 2008
Howdy all,

I know I know, why would anyone put windows 3.1 or 95 on the TF? Games. I have been able to run dos games bia Adosbox but came across this while searching for an android version or Warcraft I or II .

http://androidblog.therevolve.com/?p=12

The methods there should be similar to all devices. As I test and get it working I'll update the OP with instructions. Anyone want to help?

~DC

Reactions: bithir

husker91

Success! Windows 3.1 is booting on my TF using aDosBox. Very simple progress. I'll post some screenies in a bit.

Pretty useless. Seems to have a problem loading .grp files.

I'll try windows 95 next.

Last edited:

cd419

Sep 29, 2010
Can you try running doom or doom 2 on DOSBox. I'd be interested in seeing doom up and running on the TF! I'm at work but I'll give it a shot tomorrow afternoon!

EDIT: Just saw in the article it didn't run well on the droid. Lets hope the transformer has the ooomph needed to run doom.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

husker91

Can you try running doom or doom 2 on DOSBox. I'd be interested in seeing doom up and running on the TF! I'm at work but I'll give it a shot tomorrow afternoon!

EDIT: Just saw in the article it didn't run well on the droid. Lets hope the transformer has the ooomph needed to run doom.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

Running Doom through aDosBox is terrible, runs extremely slow. There are much better ports in the market.

But for the sake of it, I ran it and took a couple screenies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Howdy all,

I know I know, why would anyone put windows 3.1 or 95 on the TF? Games. I have been able to run dos games bia Adosbox but came across this while searching for an android version or Warcraft I or II .

http://androidblog.therevolve.com/?p=12

The methods there should be similar to all devices. As I test and get it working I'll update the OP with instructions. Anyone want to help?

~DC