Script manager and V6 Supercharger Question.

Search This thread

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Thanks for all the advice and info guys. Really has made me look around before flashing any scripts. I finally ran across a speedyV7 that I flash and my X2 has been running very fast. Even took a quad test on my mobile network and got 3006. I also got around to rooting my girls INC2 and got her running CM7 as well now so thats why I havent got around to writing back in this thread. Thanks again all, will be looking at all that was mentioned.

Sent from My MB870/DROID X2 Running CM7

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330956623051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330956623051.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 90

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
So I've been getting around to installing extra .zip updates. I've tried mashed up and the 8 point multitouch by moonshadow. I've been interested in getting the V6 (or V8) for my X2 on CM7. I've downloaded and installed both busybox and script manager. Busybox has been fine with no force closes but script manager on the other hand completely shuts down almost right away when launched. Plus on top of it, I don't know how to get/download the V6 script itself. If someone could please help me out and explain what I am doing wrong, I'd truely appreciate it. Thanks in advanced. Oh and I am proud to now be apart of the XDA forums. Love the droidforums app and droidxforums app. You guys are awesome and help out alot. Thanks alot and keep it up. Shout out to all the dev's making this possible too. You guys rock!

I'll try to be nice, but Cm needs nothing to run fast and smooth. I mean, your x2 went from a 2400 quadrant rating stock, rooted with bloat frozen to 3700 just by flashing Cm7!!!! Man O Man why do people want to mess with something that is exceptional?

Dee Ex Two - See Em Seven

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Because there is always room for extra exceptional, of course.
Besides, that's the whole point of being on this forum.

As far as I'm concerned, whoever is against tweaking the HELL out of their device should just stay stock.

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
Because there is always room for extra exceptional, of course.
Besides, that's the whole point of being on this forum.

As far as I'm concerned, whoever is against tweaking the HELL out of their device should just stay stock.

Just following development guidelines, what we need is a unlocked bootloader to solve all problems, but until then HELL YEA, you're right tweaking build.pro just seems so old now though...idk it's prolly me...lol :)

This ISN'T my Transformer Prime

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Ended up flashing the speedy7 script over CM7 and my quad count is deff. in the 3,000's. Before the script is was about 500 less. Hell yeah!!!

sent from my DROID X2 Running CM7

phieta

Oct 7, 2011
Hampton Roads, VA
Zep, I'm gonna load up your script on the recent Eclipse ROM. Will try that for a few days, then I will be bolder than the rest and do the same on CM7. I'll give feedback in a few days. Thanks for all your work and support. It's awesome to see a Dev all over the boards. An XDA god.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well its been 24 hrs, 1000ish downloads and not a peep of a problem :D
    I don't think he has tried any recent version... now that U9RC6.9 is up I'll nag him to try lol
    Well its been 24 hrs, 1000ish downloads and not a peep of a problem :D
    I don't think he has tried any recent version... now that U9RC6.9 is up I'll nag him to try lol

peoples posts have been miss read brotha lol
    what they mean is that v6supercharger is not needed really on the x2 running cm7...
    it's not like it's an official cm7 soo there are things about it that could be causing issues that have been mentioned.

on the other hand, I am on eclipse, I like to set my minfree myself so I edit the init.d script that nitro includes and use v6supercharger for all my needs PLUS the nitro lag nullifier and detailing...and it works GREAT.
    it is also AWESOME if running stock rooted x2...

but with our cm7 there have been lots of complaints of lag when using v6supercharger but I don't think it's because v6supercharger itself is "useless" but more that our cm7 build just doesn't work all that well along with it...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    I doubt there would be a problem.
    It's easy enough to unsupercharge anyway.

Zep, you might remember me or not but I used your supercharger and tweaks when I was on Stock Rooted 2.3.4 but then Cm7 came along (can't thank you enough DZK) and word was it wasn't needed and could actually cause problems. After reading the posts and you taking the time to stop by and give you're input...well that's good enough for me and I'll be giving it try this evening. Need to restore my build.prop to stock CM7 1st and nand of course but will let you know how it goes.

And as always thanks for all your hard work.
    Currently on CM7 with stock CM7 build.prop, Installed V6 Update9_RC6.9 with options enabled for local.prop, system integration and animation. Rebooted after allowing cleanup by V6 without incident. No hangs or boot loops other than the longer boot time because of the dalvik wipe.

So far have used options 6,7 & 9 with no problems. Using Quadrant, Smartbench 2012 and Lindpak all show improvements over non supercharged cm7, Quadrant being the most notable with about an average 500 point increase. I've had no force closes, video play black, music and browsing are all ok with some "jerkiness" in Dolphine HD when using option 9. 3g speeds using Speedtest averaged 2500kbps down/925kbps up. Also played Shadowgun with no problems but then I had no problems playing it before V6.

I wish I knew how to be a better tester but I can for sure say it doesn't crash the phone and other than what I noted for option 9 nothing negative.

For anyone with an X2 running CM7 I'd say give it a try and I'll be very interested to hear what the folks of this forum that are smarter than me (which is pretty much everyone...lol) think after testing it out...:D Keep up the good work Zep!!!