FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

38,806 posts
Thanks Meter: 77,194

Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2011, 06:29 PM |#10501  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.

It's mp4 actually but the extension is only in 3gp.

How is this possible? Mp4 and 3gp are different video formats....

5th February 2011, 06:29 PM |#10502  
Flag Hønefoss
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Great ROM Mike!!

Why can't HTC manage to make great ROM's like this?

Your phone needs a Revolution to make it fast and stable
5th February 2011, 06:29 PM |#10503  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,194

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamranh3

Mike could you improve audio quality when recording in 720p? Only big let down for me

Some things are not possible without being HTC employer working with sources
The Following User Says Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mike1986. Ad-Free
5th February 2011, 06:59 PM |#10504  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 273

Donate to Me
More
Mike! Installed buzz 1.2.0 kernel and the no-sense script!
Now my battery life is amazing, very happy now!
But got one question.
On the first page there stand that:
Flash rom
Stay in recovery then flash no sense
then reboot.

But i was using the rom with sense till the day came i tried the no sense.
So what i mean is that i went out of recovery and used the rom before flashing no sense
Is this a problem do you really need to do a "clean" install?
5th February 2011, 07:00 PM |#10505  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm still getting this odd lagging issue when the bottom row of the app drawer is displayed. When it's out of view, the scrolling speed is smoooth. I get the same occurance even if it's in list form or if the apps are sorted differently.

I even did a full wipe before switching over to 2.0.9 from 2.0.8 and I noticed even without the Desolution theme, the ROM itself has this issue and I'm running off Buzz Kernel by default.

Also I want to ask, will you jump onto the gingerbread (2.3) update in the future? I ask because the upcoming Playstation Suite is only for Android phones with 2.3 and above. :P
5th February 2011, 07:04 PM |#10506  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 146

More
mike, 2.0.10 will out over the weekend, right?

Currently isn't pleased with the battery life: chatting using gtalk from 8pm to 4am and battery goes from 100% to 12% in 7 hours. maybe I should just sleep =_=

And my current drawn is 15-25 mAh during screen off, after I restarted. Don't know who the culprit is. And of course that crap htcsense.com account has been removed, after taking your advice

Just curious if youversion-bible/kakaotalk/dbahn/tb/angry birds/SetCPU is the culprit. These are the apps I used the most

SetCPU is minimum min, maximum max with ondemand.

perhaps someone has any idea?
5th February 2011, 07:10 PM |#10507  
Flag near London
Thanks Meter: 1,416

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancman

I made my own set of Icons for Battery, Header Icon and Notification Menu Power Control

Hey, nice work. Looks good!
5th February 2011, 07:10 PM |#10508  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
yea get powertutor and monitor power drain from the programs with it
5th February 2011, 07:16 PM |#10509  
Flag Belgrade

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatepichu

mike, 2.0.10 will out over the weekend, right?

Currently isn't pleased with the battery life: chatting using gtalk from 8pm to 4am and battery goes from 100% to 12% in 7 hours. maybe I should just sleep =_=

And my current drawn is 15-25 mAh during screen off, after I restarted. Don't know who the culprit is. And of course that crap htcsense.com account has been removed, after taking your advice

Just curious if youversion-bible/kakaotalk/dbahn/tb/angry birds/SetCPU is the culprit. These are the apps I used the most

SetCPU is minimum min, maximum max with ondemand.

perhaps someone has any idea?

Well, 8 hr of constant usage is a lot of usage. When u gtalk,then the screen is constantly on and u use internet, when on internet something is synching beside gtalk ... I'll not be concerned really.

In other hand,15-20mA is a lot of usage comparing to 3-5 mA of mine phone in idle. Use log file of CW to see when is using the most of battery. Then, after examing log, type *#*#4636#*#* and check what apps are doing something wrong if any.

At the last, charge battery to full (0mA),erase batt stats and see if impovement is there.
5th February 2011, 07:49 PM |#10510  
Flag Belgrade

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher65

I know that Extended Controls definitely has a working Data toggle.

Tried now, well I'm unlucky at all with data toggle - neither Extended Control is working. Nothing happens. Toggle goes green and I get announcement that APN is on but when I check in Settings, Mobile Network is not ticked

SwitchPro will be last try for sure.
5th February 2011, 07:55 PM |#10511  
Flag Wuppertal
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Just flashed your Rom on the DHD´s (!) of my parents love it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)