1,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,652

By verygreen, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 01:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2014, 06:06 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
[QUOTE=agantai;51079316
by the way does anyone knows why sixaxis is not working on nook hd ? i have followed all the guides i could find via google but to no success. bluetooth must be screwed in CM11 or something.[/QUOTE]

It's been screwed for six-axis since CM 10.

I did a lot of reading and it all points to the six-axis app not working with anything beyond ICS
on the Nooks.

I just went and got a $ 20 red samurai controller from Game stop and it works fine over Blue toot.
No need for the six-axis app or any other helper app to make it work.

14th March 2014, 06:28 PM |#1002  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 327

More
No bootloops on the latest nightly i.e. 3/14.

Edit:
Getting 'android.process.acore has stopped' error, back to 3/12
14th March 2014, 07:13 PM |#1003  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,180

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr0idfreak

No bootloops on the latest nightly i.e. 3/14.

Edit:
Getting 'android.process.acore has stopped' error, back to 3/12

For "process acore has stopped", just clear cache and data for contacts storage in apps and it will go away.

Mike T
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to webdroidmt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift webdroidmt Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 07:20 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
what does ((vendor/cm: We are at CM11 now)) means ?

http://www.cmxlog.com/11/hummingbird...ummingbird.zip
14th March 2014, 08:37 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agantai

what does ((vendor/cm: We are at CM11 now)) means ?

http://www.cmxlog.com/11/hummingbird...ummingbird.zip

If you're looking at the nightly build changelog from http://www.cmxlog.com/11/ovation/ click on the specific change, then unified diff. It shows as just a README documentation update to say CM11 instead of CM10. Exciting eh?
The Following User Says Thank You to Whyzor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Whyzor Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 08:44 PM |#1006  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyzor

If you're looking at the nightly build changelog from http://www.cmxlog.com/11/ovation/ click on the specific change, then unified diff. It shows as just a README documentation update to say CM11 instead of CM10. Exciting eh?

very
15th March 2014, 01:57 PM |#1007  
Flag Hove
Thanks Meter: 20

More
When I leave my Nook HD+ overnight I find that the wireless stops working. Its on but can't find a network. To fix it I need to reboot the device. Its then OK until I leave it overnight. Anyone else get this? I'm on the March 7th build.
17th March 2014, 12:05 AM |#1008  

More
CM11 is great but shame my ps3 controller wont connect to my nook HD tablet via blue tooth or even usb cable sad as this 7 inch tablet is a decent performer,it runs gta,assassins creed,colin mcrae rally just fine & crazy taxi sequel is out this year so would love it if CM11 dev can fix the blue tooth issue. some people say the controller works on stock 2.1.1 firmware but i wont move from CM11 to CM10 let alone to nook's own OS.
17th March 2014, 02:48 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agantai

CM11 is great but shame my ps3 controller wont connect to my nook HD tablet via blue tooth or even usb cable sad as this 7 inch tablet is a decent performer,it runs gta,assassins creed,colin mcrae rally just fine & crazy taxi sequel is out this year so would love it if CM11 dev can fix the blue tooth issue. some people say the controller works on stock 2.1.1 firmware but i wont move from CM11 to CM10 let alone to nook's own OS.

For those that are grumbling about the BlueTooth not working with older devices/controllers (Wii remotes for example), the issue is with the bluetooth stack for Adroid 4.2 and beyond. While I am not well versed on the issue to explain it properly, it's something to do with adopting a new coding protocol or abandoning an older one that worked with devices like the Wii Remotes, ect. Stinks for those of us who have the older devices (like myself), but all of my newer BT devices work without issues.
17th March 2014, 02:49 AM |#1010  
Flag Waidhofen
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr72

I think the key is to not have been upgrading to the m4 from a recent nightly. M4 was awful for those of us who had week old nightlies before.

I am back on the 3/10. Any word on what caused the boot loop on 3/13 so we can keep an eye on the changelog for a fix? Paging Dr Verygreen

BTW the 3/10 is super stable and everything works great so far. I haven't tried hw accelerated video yet tho.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Could you maybe reupload the 3/10 Nightly please? You said it is stable but it isn't available for download anymore ...

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 08:05 AM |#1011  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Wifi activity indicators have come back in the 16th Nightly.

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/61147/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)