FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[02/04/12]-[ROM] Evolution 7 V3 (Tango)|Fast IE|Battery Life|Full Unlock|Mediafire

4,171 posts
Thanks Meter: 415
 
By Magpir, Account currently disabled on 29th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th March 2012, 11:07 AM |#11  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh

Cool!!!! I like you guy!!!! Really!!!!

I downloaded your rom and straight detected PWPD custom stuff. And Barin gave you a tip how to behave correctly.... But you made different decision... It's up to you of course.

it as stated in the thread that we can use custom rom.

BT i did some of these tweaks in my rom not found in PWPD myself, and mind u lots of it
30th March 2012, 11:12 AM |#12  
mido-mido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
when i say no permissions for you it means no permissions....

i'm nicely asking you to remove the download links...
30th March 2012, 01:51 PM |#13  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
u r forgetting i gave permission to PWPD to use my rom..
30th March 2012, 02:26 PM |#14  
AndrewSh's Avatar
Senior Member
Minsk
Thanks Meter: 840
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

u r forgetting i gave permission to PWPD to use my rom..


Dude, you're my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Respect!!!!!!
30th March 2012, 02:38 PM |#15  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
just try out the rom and give me some comments on the battery life and performance...
31st March 2012, 01:15 AM |#16  
sh4d0w86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 804
 
Donate to Me
More
@Magpir
you aren't understanding. what everybody is basically saying is that Evolution 7 isn't a Custom ROM, but rather a re-branded Custom ROM, PWPD to be specific. with that said, you weren't ever given the permission to use PWPD as a base for Evolution 7. nor permission to use DFT's Full Unlock. so, to us chefs/developers Evolution 7 is merely stolen work under another label.
also, mido-mido wasn't asking for permission to use Evolution 7 as a base for his ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

ok ii have included yr name, u are free to use the evolution rom

he was telling you permission wasn't and won't be given...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mido-mido

i'm not giving permission now...and i won't...

and he asked you to remove the download link...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mido-mido

i'm nicely asking you to remove the download links...

because the permission was never given, therefore you have stolen the work of another and called it your own.



not trying to start a 'holy war,' just attempting to clarify what others were saying, as clearly, you hadn't understand correctly.
31st March 2012, 04:54 AM |#17  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
pls see the first post.


Also do realise that PWPD may use my rom in this latest update.

He edited his post last night and today with a new rom link
31st March 2012, 05:20 AM |#18  
hoaisonongame's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpir

pls see the first post.


Also do realise that PWPD may use my rom in this latest update.

He edited his post last night and today with a new rom link

So we will wait for mido-mido to confirm this!...
31st March 2012, 06:09 AM |#19  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
the PWPD rom, but much of the stuff has not been tweaked or optimised

they are the almost the same as stock rom. what u have are mostly ringtones, sounds and custom wall papers

evolution 7 has much more tweaks and u will see a nice battery life/performance increase.

some tweaks i have done

radios
system power management
speeds
31st March 2012, 06:40 AM |#20  
mido-mido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they let magpir to use PWPD Tango V4.7 as his base for evolution 7...
but he have to ask for permission for other update that we will have for PWPD roms...

for example:
if we (PWPD) release V4.8 or V4.7 full he (magpir) has to ask a permission for using our rom as base...

i don't want to use evolution 7 as my base...why should i do that???
i don't use this rom as base...and i won't...

but PWPD group give permission to magpir to use PWPD V4.7 as is base...(just the lite version for now...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mido-mido For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mido-mido Ad-Free
31st March 2012, 07:42 AM |#21  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mido-mido

after discussing this situation with other PWPD members they let magpir to use PWPD Tango V4.7 as his base for evolution 7...
but he have to ask for permission for other update that we will have for PWPD roms...

for example:
if we (PWPD) release V4.8 or V4.7 full he (magpir) has to ask a permission for using our rom as base...

i don't want to use evolution 7 as my base...why should i do that???
i don't use this rom as base...and i won't...

but PWPD group give permission to magpir to use PWPD V4.7 as is base...(just the lite version for now...)

Ok thank u....cheers.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes