Desire HD & S Sense 2.1 + Gingerbread ROM! Anyone want to port?

Search This thread

mylove299

Dec 10, 2010
HOCHIMINH
Since GB + sen Hope the camera work and the 60mA drain when Bt is turned on will gone away. Great news. Come on our devs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmylxgo

Feb 13, 2007
I've dumped both of these roms...the one thing I find interesting is that they are already DeOdexed...not what I expected from a somewhat offical HTC full rom.

-CMYLXGO

Dormantlemon

Nov 9, 2009
+1

maybe then we could help with find bugs help the progress of the porting

Maybe, but you should leave the dev's be. The dev's do so much work here for little or no return. Expect them to release whatever they like when they like, rather than people asking them for a bunch of alpha's and then complaining that its all buggy. I for one will wait for as long as is necessary rather than pushing developers to release early. I would expect that they would ask for testers if they were needed.

Anyway back to topic, good to see gingerbread sense finally around, ill test it on a mates desire when i can.

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
Maybe, but you should leave the dev's be. The dev's do so much work here for little or no return. Expect them to release whatever they like when they like, rather than people asking them for a bunch of alpha's and then complaining that its all buggy. I for one will wait for as long as is necessary rather than pushing developers to release early. I would expect that they would ask for testers if they were needed.

Anyway back to topic, good to see gingerbread sense finally around, ill test it on a mates desire when i can.

Well it would be an alpha. I know it wouldn't be the smoothest of ROM's but it's only for 'testing purposes'. :D

Proz00

Jun 13, 2010

those that complaining always will
we just wanna be beta testers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm already at work on this from the last night. Hopefully a working port soon.
    MODERATOR EDIT: ROM
    has been released. :D Thanks to imikla.
    Just found this Desire HD ROM which was released today on their forum which has the latest Sense 2.1 running on Gingerbread! Hopefully a developer can take this and port it over to the HTC HD2! :D Plus since it's for the Desire HD hopefully our current camera libs will work to make the camera work! :)

HD GB: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=984822

Desire S GB: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=986444

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this! Maybe having the two ROMs can aid developement! :D

Also if you found this post useful please click the thanks button. :)
    Very much Happy to hear from you! now no need to worry just wait for your New ROM. hopefully very soon or may be tonight??? hehe always got very high expectation from you :)

No please I cannot give any eta. Could be tonight could be 1 week. Dunno.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
    Just found this Desire HD ROM which was released today on their forum which has the latest Sense 2.1 running on Gingerbread! Hopefully a developer can take this and port it over to the HTC HD2! :D Plus since it's for the Desire HD hopefully our current camera libs will work to make the camera work! :)

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this!

Provide the link, and I will start on it right after download:D
    cmon cmylxgo.. please port this ****.. i love ur roms dude..

I'm working on it...didn't I just say I dumped it??? Camera doesn't work...so until that gets fixed not going to release anything.

-CMY