Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2013, 05:40 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog2324

Take a look...the active case is not that bulky and fits very well

good

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8mack33

Still nobody has the Active case that can say whether it works with wireless chargers? One person said it did but no pics and it would be nice for others to corroborate and for which chargers it works or doesn't work. And whether the kickstand gets hot. I'm ordering a Surface case and I was thinking about getting an Active case for my wife because she likes the kickstand.

good

17th February 2013, 02:03 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8mack33

Still nobody has the Active case that can say whether it works with wireless chargers? One person said it did but no pics and it would be nice for others to corroborate and for which chargers it works or doesn't work. And whether the kickstand gets hot. I'm ordering a Surface case and I was thinking about getting an Active case for my wife because she likes the kickstand.

wireless charging works fine with the active, been using mine for several weeks on it with no issues
The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomApollyon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PhantomApollyon Ad-Free
18th February 2013, 01:56 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
diztronic
diztronic case works well.. .wireless charge is no problem with it either.
19th February 2013, 04:41 PM |#54  
Flag Paia, Maui, HI
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I've been using the Surface case for a week now and LOVE IT! It's by far my favorite case. I have, in total, 8 cases for my DNA currently (I'm a case whore). This includes the Incipio Feather and Faxion, the Otterbox, etc. I'm digging the surface the most. Seidio has really improved their cases over the last year, much more polished than they were originally. So much in fact I'm buying another Surface to keep in case this one ever gets cracked/broken.
20th February 2013, 03:53 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog2324

Take a look...the active case is not that bulky and fits very well

I have to disagree. I have it and hate how bulky it is. I only care for the kickstand.
20th February 2013, 08:26 AM |#56  
Flag Huntington Park
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Re: Seidio Case
Wow. Case much

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 08:22 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Re: Seidio Case
Love the surface case but it is a bit slippery. If I didn't need a clip I might stick with the diztronic.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)