FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel]Atrix-GB/CM7/9[2.6.32.59/56/59](026/024/026)OC~1.45GHz/UV/SLQB/ZRAM[Jun-17]

8,535 posts
Thanks Meter: 34,722

Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2011, 06:09 PM |#1131  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,939

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeyip

Dear faux123, would you please help to create a overclock kernel for Hong Kong rom. Due to HK device cannot flash AT&T rom through RSD; So i can't flash your ATT OC kernel.

I would tend to think that the Ginerbread Kernel would work with HK version... but you don't flash with RSD, you flash with CWM Recovery.

25th August 2011, 06:40 PM |#1132  
Flag Key West, FL
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdan

I know there are other places for benchmarks, but what is your quadrant score anyways? I am getting around 3300 with this current setup (average of 3 runs from 3000,3400,3500). If our scores are similar this would probably mean that the same number of cores would be used right? (guessing here tho).

My quadrant score from a couple tests I've run are 3600+, getting higher every time I ran it.

I also switched over to Aura from Alien.
25th August 2011, 06:42 PM |#1133  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilium

I downloaded Quadrant Standard, opened it went to system information and it says Cores: 1, ran the full benchmark, submitted scores, went back to system information and it updated cores to 2.

Give that a try.

Hmm weird. My quadrant standard states that I have 2 cores and i haven't flashed any new kernel. I am on the .30P radio with faux's stock 4.5.91 Rom. I was thinking of either going through with flashing this or eternity projects kernel after flashing a new Rom, perhaps alien v4.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
25th August 2011, 07:25 PM |#1134  
Flag St. Cloud
Thanks Meter: 213

More
I can't use 1.7. it causes me to lose mobile data. wifi works but no mobile data. tried on cm7 and alien #4. went back to 1.6 and that works fine.

AT&T atrix 1.77.30p radio.

Sent from my Atrix running CM7
25th August 2011, 07:25 PM |#1135  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thx faux123, I will try the "INTL mbr_1100 original Kernel Version" Btw, may I know the different between INTL mbr_d00 & INTL mbr_1100?
25th August 2011, 07:31 PM |#1136  
Flag Bethany Beach, Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,277

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeyip

Thx faux123, I will try the "INTL mbr_1100 original Kernel Version" Btw, may I know the different between INTL mbr_d00 & INTL mbr_1100?

If I'm not mistaken it has to do with the version of tegra processor. But I could be wrong on that, never looked into it. Also I found out the problem when downloading Faux123's stock Kernel ---the Multiupload is broken and stops at 93%, all other download links on that page work fine to my knowledge.
25th August 2011, 11:44 PM |#1137  
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
I have been facing Phone FCs using v0.1.6 and v0.1.7.. No issues at all using v0.1.3.. Running ORFR eval's system.img.

Flashed eval's ORFR radio... Same issue..
26th August 2011, 01:50 AM |#1138  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilium

My quadrant score from a couple tests I've run are 3600+, getting higher every time I ran it.

I also switched over to Aura from Alien.

Thanks for testing that, appreciate the help.

It must just be incorrectly reporting the cores since I too seem to be getting around the same score and increasing as i go up.

cheers,
Dan
26th August 2011, 02:54 AM |#1139  
Flag Key West, FL
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdan

Thanks for testing that, appreciate the help.

It must just be incorrectly reporting the cores since I too seem to be getting around the same score and increasing as i go up.

cheers,
Dan

Glad I could help =)

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Auxilium Ad-Free
26th August 2011, 01:00 PM |#1140  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

Flash back to stock kernel before flashing Alien ROM, then after you have that installed, come back here and flash this kernel. I believe stock kernels are listed in the OP of this thread as well (at least I know the US AT&T one is). If you haven't flashed a different kernel yet, then you are still on stock kernel.

Thanks Swiftks!

I'll try that as soon as I have some time... but I still have doubts ..

the picrust rom i've flashed has faux .6 kernel embedded ... if I only flash the .7 is it ok? Is it ok to flash alien#4 rom on top of my current? Here is what works or not:

- Battery lasts less than 10 hours with setcpu + profiles (little usage, most time idle )

- keyboard seems misaligned with touch

- swipe is buggy and doesn't work

- webtop works

- wifi, gps,3g working

- phone is super hot

My phone is from brazil, d00.

Any or advice is really welcome.

Thanks

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
26th August 2011, 03:46 PM |#1141  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jucapolito

Thanks Swiftks!

I'll try that as soon as I have some time... but I still have doubts ..

the picrust rom i've flashed has faux .6 kernel embedded ... if I only flash the .7 is it ok? Is it ok to flash alien#4 rom on top of my current? Here is what works or not:

- Battery lasts less than 10 hours with setcpu + profiles (little usage, most time idle )

- keyboard seems misaligned with touch

- swipe is buggy and doesn't work

- webtop works

- wifi, gps,3g working

- phone is super hot

My phone is from brazil, d00.

Any or advice is really welcome.

Thanks

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

i'm from Brasil, i'm using the latest kernel i don't had more overheating and none if the issues you have, but the difference is that my phone is 1100, anyway, give it a shot ;-D

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ext4, faux123, if youfindthisconfusiongogetaniphone, kernel, mjpollardisagirl, overclock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)