Thanks Meter: 26,190

By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 2nd October 2013, 01:12 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
5th January 2014, 12:43 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelHam

If there are option for wipe sdcard and brain, you are free to wipe those, and flash new brain.
Also if u have time for reply this, then u must have another time for search n read..
Thanks me bcause i help you trashing this thread...

Thanks, very fitting post for a FAQ section. A yes or no will last next time. Here take my +rep
5th January 2014, 12:57 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is it planed or possible that the update check for cm is linked to lx?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to NobbyNet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NobbyNet Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 01:14 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaveelicious

Thanks, very fitting post for a FAQ section.

This thread is Q&A, not FAQ. The FAQ is in the 2nd post and your question is in there:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27&postcount=2

Maybe Mike should rename FAQ to RRA (Rarely Read Answers)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajhin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajhin Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 03:03 PM |#334  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajhin

This thread is Q&A, not FAQ. The FAQ is in the 2nd post and your question is in there:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27&postcount=2

Maybe Mike should rename FAQ to RRA (Rarely Read Answers)

Thank you, I did see the install instructions in the dev thread for CM10.2 but did oversee the "to wipe or not to wipe" question in this thread. I also was unable to find a guideline for the update instructions, so before I mess everything up and have to completely reinstall I wanted to make sure that I what I'm about to do is being done in the right way
6th January 2014, 03:11 AM |#335  

More
Fix for CWM SD - Card mount problem ( PC not mounting SD - Card in CWM )
Fix for CWM SD - Card mount problem ( PC not mounting SD - Card in CWM )

It all seems to be a PC side issue and it looks like Windows is finding and installing the wrong driver for Mass Storage in CWM via Windows update. Instead of installing a "Mass Storage Device Driver" it is installing a "Sony s0102 driver". What has to be done is go into the Device Manager and change the driver into a USB Mass Storage Device (Driver) manually. I don't know the exact root of the problem because I was able to mount the SD-Card on some Win 7 pro PCs without any modifications and on some not.

How this is done is best explained with the screenshot in the attachment.

My full post can be found here: https://github.com/LegacyXperia/loca...mment-31621141
I hope this resolves the issue some of us were having using both the LX-nAa-Kernel for CM10.1 and CM10.2.

Let me know if this worked for you aswell

gl,
~ska
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mass_Storage_Fix.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	2497047  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skaveelicious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skaveelicious Ad-Free
6th January 2014, 08:24 AM |#336  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
@Mike
this rom is wonderful and not problem except sound in cam-recorder.i have LWW.please fixing this problem man.you are god of android
7th January 2014, 05:01 AM |#337  
Flag Oradea (Blaj)
Thanks Meter: 40

More
@skaveelicious thanks...for this solution...this seams to be a crazy hack that make things working but it is fine by me!
now... the only problem it is the hangouts video call that it dose not last over 2 minutes... anyone can confirm this?

(and the poor transfer speed over USB mass storage aprox 1MB/s when with kernel 2.6 i hav aprox 10MB/s)
7th January 2014, 09:01 AM |#338  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Bluetooth not working
I am using the latest end of life version of cm 10.2 on my neo v and I am having Bluetooth connection problem.
It's not able to find my Bluetooth headset on the settings so I not able to pair with my Bluetooth headset plz help.
Thank you
7th January 2014, 02:08 PM |#339  
Flag Chittagong
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFaust

(and the poor transfer speed over USB mass storage aprox 1MB/s when with kernel 2.6 i hav aprox 10MB/s)

Slow USB transfer is a 3.X.X kernel issue for our devices because sony didn't release 3.X kernel for Xperia 2011 series
7th January 2014, 05:43 PM |#340  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subconscious_mind

Slow USB transfer is a 3.X.X kernel issue for our devices because sony didn't release 3.X kernel for Xperia 2011 series

no.i use this rom with sd 16 G class 10 and speed of transfer is 4 or 5 mb/s
7th January 2014, 09:38 PM |#341  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 26,190

More
Info 2 Wiki
Hello guys,

Today I'm introducing the LegacyXperia Wiki
Thanks to @cajhin for his idea and work on the wiki, we now have all the info a user will need in one place.

I'd like you to browse the wiki and see if there is something missing.
For now I have left the wiki open and editable by everyone, so you can add any missing things.

Since in the past few months there are a lot of offtopic posts from new & inexperienced users,
we have created guides for new members who have not flashed CM in the past and don't know what exactly they need to do.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.2, cyanogenmod 10.2, jb 4.3, jellybean 4.3, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread