[Q] htc one s problem recovery mode

Search This thread

villano1

Jan 4, 2009
Hi, I recently bought a htc one s. being a fan I first unlocked the bootloader. and after I installed the rommenager and super user.
the only problem I can not go into recovery mode every time I get this written :

this build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside htc with out htc write permission failure to comply my lead to legal action .

can you help me thanks

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
did you flash a recovery img in fastboot ?? i would suggest you do it again

the writing you see is normal. thats the downside of using htcdev to unlock bootloaders

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Moved To General

Please do not post questions in the development section​

Marcioweb

Apr 26, 2012
Hi, I recently bought a htc one s. being a fan I first unlocked the bootloader. and after I installed the rommenager and super user.
the only problem I can not go into recovery mode every time I get this written :

this build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside htc with out htc write permission failure to comply my lead to legal action .

can you help me thanks

Hi, got the same problem with my htc one s. Did you fix it somehow?:confused:

deathknight

Aug 28, 2005
Nancy
i got the same problem, and the answer is that the "official" clockworkmod recovery don't work on all devices...

don't ask me why (i don't know)

so, i've flashed the Modaco recovery (from paulobrien), and it works like a charm !
So for now, flash this recovery (with fastboot)

Marcioweb

Apr 26, 2012
i got the same problem, and the answer is that the "official" clockworkmod recovery don't work on all devices...

don't ask me why (i don't know)

so, i've flashed the Modaco recovery (from paulobrien), and it works like a charm !
So for now, flash this recovery (with fastboot)

Thanks!! Sorry, I'm just a beginner.. do you know a guide to do this different procedure? Many thanks again!! :)

lucay

Jun 21, 2012
tried recovery cwm 5831, 5824 and modaco, all of them hang in the HTC warning screen; boot unlocked using htc dev site