[REVIEWS] Screen Protectors

4,175 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,435

Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2014, 06:50 AM |#441  
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 133

More
CellPhoneShop.net may seem shady as hell haha but they're actually pretty good. I got a tempered glass oleophobic protector per you guys suggestion and there is no way my screen will scratch now. The price was like eight bucks during the memorial day sale.

Installation was a complete joke (in a good way). Clean screen off with microcloth and wetnap, then put on. The protector is really think so I can see where that may bother the nitpicky type, but they do provide a adhesive button to help with that.

Overall it's a 10/10 for now, I'll update it later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

9th June 2014, 10:08 AM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy

In an effort to clean up the old, very large review thread I have decided to start a new one.
Should this turn out to be a success, we can expand it to cover cases, etc....

Please be as descriptive and as creative as you can be, post pictures if you can.
But a few points to note before you all go wild with your reviews.

Please keep all reviews,

• Factual
  • Helpful
  • Constructive
  • Impartial

I have used some cheap Chinese protectors and some expensive glass ones just to realize later that I could have opted for a silicone adhesive one and saved myself all the hassle. The screen protector that I use is "gearmaxx" which I found on ebay. It was easy to install and didn't produce bubbles like a wet screen protector. It didn't turn yellow or make my screen look violated. Instead, My screen looks clear and there are no scratches. I am very happy with the way my screen looks
13th June 2014, 02:57 PM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone have any recommendations for a privacy screen protector that is of nice quality for the Note II?
27th June 2014, 08:54 AM |#444  
Flag Ljubljana

More
anyone of you tried Liquid Armor Screen Protection Spray?
24th August 2014, 10:31 AM |#445  

More
Dont know
18th September 2014, 04:29 PM |#446  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Thumbs up
As i was remembering to read that our Note II is come with inbuilt screen protector and external protectors are not required. Any body confirm the same.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)