FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: What would you like best on your HTC HD2 ?

Windows Phone 7

206 Vote(s)
15.20%
GNU/Linux and Android

1,083 Vote(s)
79.93%
I'm happy with the shipped HD2 operating system

66 Vote(s)
4.87%

[Discussion]Linux and Android on the HD2 *READ POST3 BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

707 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By dcordes, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 24th March 2010, 03:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2011, 06:39 PM |#9791  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have a problem I can't seem to get rid off.

When I'm initiating a call or receiving one, my screen goes black. I can only answer the phone by pressing the answer button, but after the call the screen doesn't go back to normal, nor does my phone respond to anything. The only solution is to remove the battery and reboot the phone.

I had this problem with different updates from the MIUI mod from langdthang and the cyanogenmod, sometimes it worked but after a while they all started having this problem.

Does anyone know what the root of this problem is?

15th May 2012, 01:40 AM |#9792  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
A real hyperdroid link
I have a question im new to this but i have a stock htc hd2 t-mobile phone. And i was looking for a direct link to download android and put it on my phone i have a 8GB sd card but i dont have a slot to put it in inside my computer. The only thing i have to use is the usb cord. I really would like to try hyperdroid but ill take witch ever one i can get can somebody help me out please? THANKS!!!
19th May 2012, 05:55 PM |#9793  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Look for an SD Android rom build in the section. Then follow that devs install instructions, its fairly easy to do. =)
19th May 2012, 06:23 PM |#9794  
Flag Shenzen, China
Thanks Meter: 397

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo Williams

I have a question im new to this but i have a stock htc hd2 t-mobile phone. And i was looking for a direct link to download android and put it on my phone i have a 8GB sd card but i dont have a slot to put it in inside my computer. The only thing i have to use is the usb cord. I really would like to try hyperdroid but ill take witch ever one i can get can somebody help me out please? THANKS!!!

try the link below if it can help
19th May 2012, 11:15 PM |#9795  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Kinda cool to have ubuntu loaded. Only question is.. It makes a call, but I cant hear? Anyone know whats up with that?
21st May 2012, 09:52 AM |#9796  
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo Williams

what you need is a sd card android version to run using haret. if you are into gingerbread, americanandorid is my favourite. fast, stable and lots of customisation options available. (link below)..read instructions. its rather easy to install the sd card version. enjoy.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=957652
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, connection, development, hd2, hd2 android, htc android, kernel, linux, ubuntu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)