FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[For Developers][Titanium Plugins] HTC's Email/Favorites/SMSMMS Plugin Files

2,424 posts
Thanks Meter: 273

Post Reply Email Thread
This is for a developer to use to port the plugins to Titanium if someone likes. I extracted these files/registry from my old HTC Excalibur. If anyone wants to use this Cab to make these plugins work for Titanium, you are free to do so. I meant to do this a while back, but have too much on my plate.

This includes the EXE's HTC made. I think we are also missing the images. Just make your own with the file names listed in the cab's registry.

NOTE: Images & EXE's/etc for HTC Weather included. It just doesn't have the registry. Layout's are in the HTCSlidingPanel_***.cpr's. Hope this helps someone.

27th July 2009, 12:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
I'm not really understand what this cab do??
any screen shot please
27th July 2009, 12:48 AM |#3  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Palmdale, CA
Thanks Meter: 273

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane159

I'm not really understand what this cab do??
any screen shot please

This is for developer to finish porting the rest of the HTC Custom Plugins to Titanium. I extracted all these for my old HTC Excalibur (T-Mobile Dash) I no longer have. It's include all files & registry for those plugins so someone can port them just as I did HTC Audio Manager back in April '09. You can most likely find screen shots of these plugins in the Excalibur section or any WinMo 6.1 Smartphone using CHome.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)