FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][09/07/20][PreviewPlugin Titanium english]JMLToday5.1-need Skins all resolutions

2,222 posts
Thanks Meter: 272
 
By MichelDiamond, Retired Recognized Developer on 20th July 2009, 05:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2009, 04:36 PM |#61  
AGxM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMHL

AgxM : Ok, i note it for next version...

A++

Brilliant - thanks for listening
 
 
22nd July 2009, 05:21 PM |#62  
MichelDiamond's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benko286

cannot get working celsius...when to expect vga 5.2?

Looked at Post #1 ? There's the link to the corresponding Post in this Thread - I still update it, to make it easier for you

@DJRedline: Many Thanx! Could you make Screenshot, perhaps we can push the icons to the right place...

@JMHL:
Tu voir ton message en forumactif? - J´espère que ça marche
22nd July 2009, 06:54 PM |#63  
iriarteerick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Paz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
cities problem
i canot make update the weather in my city, i am from La Paz Bolivia, i put in city La Paz, BOL as is in msn weather, and i get all the icons as a red circle
how can i obtain the forecast on my plugin please help me
tnxs in advance
22nd July 2009, 06:59 PM |#64  
Member
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriarteerick

i canot make update the weather in my city, i am from La Paz Bolivia, i put in city La Paz, BOL as is in msn weather, and i get all the icons as a red circle
how can i obtain the forecast on my plugin please help me
tnxs in advance

- Weather for Today and next 5 Days ( you'll find your town with http://weather.msn.com -> e.g. NewYork is "USNY0996" )

You dont put the city in, you put in the 8 digit code like above.
22nd July 2009, 07:00 PM |#65  
iriarteerick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Paz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdelong

- Weather for Today and next 5 Days ( you'll find your town with http://weather.msn.com -> e.g. NewYork is "USNY0996" )

You dont put the city in, you put in the 8 digit code like above.

i cant find the 8 digits, where can find this code?

edited: i madeit tnx a lot
22nd July 2009, 07:07 PM |#66  
MichelDiamond's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272
 
Donate to Me
More
I found it - I entered "La Paz" in MSN...

Result:
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:BLXX0006&q=La+Paz%2c+BOL

And therefore your code is "BLXX0006"

Greets to South America!
22nd July 2009, 09:19 PM |#67  
iriarteerick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Paz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelDiamond

I found it - I entered "La Paz" in MSN...

Result:
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:BLXX0006&q=La+Paz%2c+BOL

And therefore your code is "BLXX0006"

Greets to South America!

tnx MichelDiamond i found this code too
22nd July 2009, 11:15 PM |#68  
iriarteerick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Paz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
plg reedited
this plg is only for portrait and for wm7 project my device is QVGA, please rename the .txt for . plg and aply with the jmltodayskin, it looks nice on my phone
Attached Files
File Type: txt JMLToday_WM7.txt - [Click for QR Code] (10.8 KB, 215 views)
23rd July 2009, 12:01 AM |#69  
MichelDiamond's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriarteerick

this plg is only for portrait and for wm7 project my device is QVGA, please rename the .txt for . plg and aply with the jmltodayskin, it looks nice on my phone

Sound cool! I cannot try it 'cause lack of device, but I hope very much QVGA-Users will try it.
Why don't you give your .plg not a file name like you want? e.g. JMLToday_WM7_qvga_iriarteerick?

Could you make a screenshot of your skin? (with Shake'n'Save or G-Trigger)

Thank you! I think the qvga-Users will have some nice themes in short times with Users like you (And it's funny to skin, ey? )

Buenas Noches
Micha

PS: I'm wondering that not an italian, spanish or whatever User asked for his language With 5.2 it will be easy to add languages - but there's the need of translate the words in jmllang.ini .. i append it, perhaps somebody wants another language, too
Attached Files
File Type: zip JMLLangIni.zip - [Click for QR Code] (764 Bytes, 5 views)
23rd July 2009, 12:56 AM |#70  
teorouge's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:

PS: I'm wondering that not an italian, spanish or whatever User asked for his language With 5.2 it will be easy to add languages - but there's the need of translate the words in jmllang.ini .. i append it, perhaps somebody wants another language, too

Italian here! Already translated and added!
Many many thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip JMLLang.zip - [Click for QR Code] (855 Bytes, 7 views)
23rd July 2009, 07:24 AM |#71  
MichelDiamond's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272
 
Donate to Me
More
thank you I hope it´s inside JMLToday in time (because of testing purposes).otherwise replace the file after installing the new version.

tonight were the (I think so) final tests for 5.2. runs veryv smooth.especially because of its c++ runtime, JMLToday has almost no real effect on battery drain and RAM usage.like you are still used from 5.1...and the weather download will be improved (really only 1.5 kB).
Instead of this thread there will come (soon,perhaps weekend) 2 new threads-one from JMHL with 5.2+ and one from me (with help from Ric)with skinning &cabbing...and the new developing interface for JMLToday
with this (and simple to control) little extension you could do very much, e.g. change Titanium background according to current weather or add 2nd city for weather or add 3rd Page or add new status info or...
therefore - if somebody wants to help to build such a program library which "gadgets" could be binded to various JMLToday-skins...feel free to contact me.
a little skill to program in mortscript would be good,but who wants to learn...that would be a good chance,too.
Thanx to everybody in advance and for the help to make multiling,multires and soon ...much more multipurpose
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes