[30.JAN.12] [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.2.1 Sense 2.0 NAND (Desire HD 1.84.661.1)

Search This thread

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.2.1 Sense 2.0 NAND Firmware (based on stock Desire HD RUU 1.84.661.1)

Screenshots:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Features:
  • Multilanguage.
  • Stable and Fast.
  • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
  • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
  • NTP_SERVER=ua.pool.ntp.org - change ua at your server (look here)
  • Camera + Camcorder working (No 720p recording)
  • FM RAdio working
  • Adobe Flash working (Install from Market)
  • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
  • Battery percent indicator as default
  • TTS removed
  • New graphic kernel
  • Default undervolted to 975mV
  • Fully working HTC Sense and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
  • Live Wallpapers working
  • Working НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
  • RAF 1.9 kernel with для AUO patch
  • Advanced power menu
  • Filemanager
  • 120+MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
  • All language packages will loaded automatically from the Market then you go to TTS options.
  • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in firmware installation time.

cLK Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Install the driver if the PC doesn't see a PDA connected (download from here)
  • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
  • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

MAGLDR Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

Addons:
  • Adding support App2SD. You will have 3 reboots at first time as usual (install from CWM). Don't forget EXT partition befor install this. Download
  • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
  • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
  • Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.

flash.cfg:
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 195M
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.2.1 Sense 2.0 Firmware Final_2012 from 30.01.2012: download, mirror.

If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433 or you may Install SkyMonk with mail.ru satellite using this link (it give me some money and absolutely free for you).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 58,118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 57,376
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 56,839
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 56,393
Last edited:

Shurup

Apr 17, 2008
Has this ROM an automatically a2sd support for EU? I have more than 500mb data in apps.

schlei

Dec 4, 2009
Oh nice i need a sense Rom with everything working, this one could be my new best friend.

One question, how is the best way to enable app2sd or ext ?

Last edited:

martin200

May 30, 2010
please

such as hi wanted to know how to get more memory Aug q only 36MB spare me ... q I can learn assertiveness

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
The download links leads to diferent files (name and size) and the first one name is 1.4
Correct basic link. The basic link includes only an firmware file (it was wrong), and the mirror contains recovery with options for MAGLDR and cLK and loaders (it's ok). Now all links correct. Thanks for your attentiveness.

P.S. If you have already downloaded the 1.4 version of firmware just use system size of 220 Mb (instead of 215) or download version 1.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: domado

martin200

May 30, 2010
Hello I can teach you how this rom q istalar am lost and would like to know how to have more internal memory, please give me the step by

martin200

May 30, 2010
hi can you help me install this rom and also step by step as I can to get more assertiveness internal memory

HarnicGreeras

Jun 18, 2009
Prague
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Didn'n manage to install with HD2 Toolkit, will try to install with your tools provided.

Go on my колега

After 5 minutes:

wauuu super nice! very fast boot! I like it

Last edited:

guillerag

Apr 26, 2009
Valencia
Congratulations for this rom, it's probably the fastest rom with sense that I installed on my hd2, it would be possible a full version with ext4 partition??

Egrier

Jun 4, 2009
Hiawatha, KS
I decided to install this ROM and I must say that this baby is awesome! Very responsive and everything just works. I like how light it is and how you got rid of all of the useless apps. Way to go Mik!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.2.1 Sense 2.0 NAND Firmware (based on stock Desire HD RUU 1.84.661.1)

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Features:
    • Multilanguage.
    • Stable and Fast.
    • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
    • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
    • NTP_SERVER=ua.pool.ntp.org - change ua at your server (look here)
    • Camera + Camcorder working (No 720p recording)
    • FM RAdio working
    • Adobe Flash working (Install from Market)
    • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
    • Battery percent indicator as default
    • TTS removed
    • New graphic kernel
    • Default undervolted to 975mV
    • Fully working HTC Sense and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
    • Live Wallpapers working
    • Working НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
    • RAF 1.9 kernel with для AUO patch
    • Advanced power menu
    • Filemanager
    • 120+MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
    • All language packages will loaded automatically from the Market then you go to TTS options.
    • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in firmware installation time.

cLK Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
    • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"

MAGLDR Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".

Addons:
    • Adding support App2SD. You will have 3 reboots at first time as usual (install from CWM). Don't forget EXT partition befor install this. Download
    • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
    • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
    • Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.

flash.cfg:
    Code:
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 195M
    cache ya 5M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.2.1 Sense 2.0 Firmware Final_2012 from 30.01.2012: download, mirror.

If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433 or you may Install SkyMonk with mail.ru satellite using this link (it give me some money and absolutely free for you).
    Has this ROM an automatically a2sd support for EU? I have more than 500mb data in apps.

No it hasn't. Install this update after flashing firmware to add support App2SD. You will have 3 reboots at first time (as usual).
    Nice, downloading first time in the morning tomorow Sir. Big thanks, btw can you add original battery icon to stay stock a like.
    Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
    I'll do it later.

Thanks, I am trying it now.
    Is in version 1.7 the cLK data connection more stable, or just compeletly stable?
    It's completely stable. I use cLk version too and it's important for me.
    I'am working on new version 1.6 now. I reduce the size of firmware without removal of applications and functions to 200 Mb system size. As the installation time of firmware and loading time was considerably reduced. The total load from the switched off condition now about 30 seconds (except the very first loading). I have 138 Mb of free memory right after start. Continue testing...
    cLK_MAGLDR_Android_2.2.1_Sense_2.0_Firmware_v1.6 from 15.09.2011
    • Firmware size is decreased to 200 Mb without any parts cut down. You should use 205Mb system partition size.
    • Booting and installing time decreased greatly.
    • Work of A2SD script was checked.
    • Try to fix Navigation FC.

Mirrors will be tomorrow.