[ROM] Marshmallow for Nexus 10

Search This thread

jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /
Reactions: janstetka

dmitrygr

Dec 15, 2010
Had soft reboots when using browser. Wiped, re-flashed and same issue.

What gapps package did you use? I made a quick one with play services and gmail.

Go into permissions and issue all permissions to the browser, or just install chrome - it supports 6.0 better

I am not going to talk about GApps, sorry :)
Try the marshmallow for nexus 4 thread - people there might have answers.

corumuk

Dec 24, 2011

Khaon

Apr 3, 2012
Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Last edited:

phonetec

Dec 4, 2009
great job on the rom, no idea why people are having issues, i found the gapps package in the nexus 4 forum....no bootloops here, everything seems to work......I was able to enable google now on tap however i do not know how to use it, instructions say to hold down the home button to launch, however we do not have a home button, any ideas?

dmitrygr

Dec 15, 2010
great job on the rom, no idea why people are having issues, i found the gapps package in the nexus 4 forum....no bootloops here, everything seems to work......I was able to enable google now on tap however i do not know how to use it, instructions say to hold down the home button to launch, however we do not have a home button, any ideas?

home softbutton in systemui (the middle one)

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I think I might cry. Flashing now. :D

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Thanks, that worked for me.

Also tried flashing supersu 2.52 beta from twrp but that seems to make it stick at the android loading screen so I guess there's no root at the moment.

Maybe we need a kernel that supports root. That's how it is on the Nexus 5 anyway. I don't know if any of the lollipop kernels would work on this. Maybe I'll try that sometime soon.

jonnug

Nov 25, 2012
Just an FYI.....

Updating Google Play Services (required for YouTube) sends it into a FC loop.

Reactions: reb1995

reb1995

Jun 13, 2013
Hey guys, Have you noticed any kind of performance improvement after installing marshmallow ?

I've noticed it has been pretty quick. Did a full wipe and used the system.img from his website. Used these gapps. https://github.com/XorgMC/gapps-mm/releases/download/v1-mini/gapps-mm-mini.zip

Also, if you use those gapps it will say it failed if you try to restore your apps. Hit skip and it will say restoring. It will take a long time to install the apps. If you lock the screen and then unlock it swiping from the side to open the google app you can use the device while it restores your apps.

I havent had any issues related to the rom, just the gapps. Google app fails when i try to search something.

Reactions: BritSwedeGuy

Top Liked Posts