[REF][2008-11-06 #2]Customizing TF3D - The Collection!

Search This thread

livit

Jul 9, 2008
Simply brilliant!
One of the most important threads on the entire Diamond forum!

kalinuset

Sep 10, 2008
What a good post... Thank you so much for this huge summary of everything needed to tune TF3D.
Thanks you SO SO SO much!!!!

Treasure58

Jun 16, 2008
Nice Job!

And keeping the thread updated TOO! Awesome! I'm addicted.

Can someone help me find CLEAR digits for the flip clock? I tried transparent, glass, and crystal but they all look white, or fuzzy white.

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
Hey Nisse, I did three more icon themes. It's alright to keep you updated like this right? The new ones are: Iphony, Blueprint and Buuf. Check them out here

mbord

Sep 23, 2008
Hey Nisse..great job on everything. Thanks for the fire clock no back. Do you or anyone know of any apps out there that has the original icons but in different colors?

mtkates

Jan 29, 2008
Yukon
Change to "Sprint" logo and clock

Ditto on all the praise, you deserve it. Thanks.

Here are a few small changes for your list. First is for the Sprint theme and chages the text in front of the Sprint logo from "Sprint" to "Touch Diamond". I have also attached a file that removes the Sprint clock background. See attached picture. Just place the attached manila file into your windows folder and restart TouchFlo.

Attachments

• sshot01.jpg
    sshot01.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9,495
  • SprintLogo.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,676
  • SprintClock_NoBackgnd.zip
    196 bytes · Views: 2,562
Last edited:

Nyberg

Sep 26, 2008
Stockholm
I don´t know if this has been questioned before but, can´t you do the slider of the diamond invisible? So its like the effect in the Xperia in this video (12 sec) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24GNI-ZKB4 but much prettier.

I´m thinking of the effect at the bottom of the MAC computers when you move the mouse pointer through the icons, they get bigger and gets "highlighted".

Hope you understand what i mean, think that it could be cool!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Nice work man, you could also ad this to your individual modifications.

Just copy and paste the 2 files in windows directory with total commander and don't forget to back up your original files!

Red notification bubble for sms, emails and missed calls
    bublenotificationnt4.png

Red switch on in settings tab & com tab
    471b0a55manilasettingsrc8.png

Red People selector
    05e06f39manila2lt5.png

there is a whole theme called Black and Red by Elvelynn, already included in that section, and it has much more than 3 files in simillar red style.