• Total voters
Search This thread

Wickedd

Jul 20, 2008
Awesome app with awesome features ! Only the rate 5* link is dead :p
But keep up the good work !

bungadudu

Feb 8, 2012
A thing I would like and find quite useful - beside that "recent apps" setting, could you make another "favourite apps" to be used in the big bar?
This would contain user designated apps, with fix designated order, but otherwise horizontally scrollable and would be comparable to a second dock!
In the big bar!

How cool is that?

// of course, after all this customizations, when everyone finds their sidebar's exact preferred setup, an option to back-up all of the apps settings is a must!

Last edited:

Kurotsuchi

Aug 29, 2013
this is the MOST POWERFUL sidebar app I've used by far.

works great on AOSP 4.3 GT-I9500.

pretty nice app, Thanks for the app Buddy! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
So ... I was going to try to write a multi-sidebar app but here it is for our delicitation.

I am using homeflip at present. I do not set "favorites," use it for recent apps. It, as many launchers and such apps, has forgotten shortcuts that enable favorite contacts and such. So this new one might be "the thing!"

Could be combined with a right-swiper (not implimented well, unfortunately) to look like Ubuntu's launcher.
Might want the homeflip style bar on the side, contacts, media up from the bottom (a la Unbuntu).
Or categorize favorites, apps "here," media "there."

Have to try this thing out! Great work..

thedicemaster

May 10, 2009
it's going completely nuts on my note 2.

DEVICE INFORMATION:
Manufactor: samsung
Model: GT-N7100
Android version: 4.1.2
Application: SideBar Plus 0.9
Package: com.rootuninstaller.sidebar

EXCEPTION DETAILS:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.rootuninstaller.dashclock.weather.WeatherExtension.onUpdateData(WeatherExtension.java:182)
at com.google.android.apps.dashclock.api.DashClockExtension$1$1.run(DashClockExtension.java:312)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

when i open the sidebar it crashes before it's even halfway open, and then it keeps crashing in a loop.
this results in my screen turning black, and then a blue error screen appearing every 2 seconds.
i also noticed the app taking up 60MB of storage after this.

hcs999

Sep 1, 2013
If you can make one slide per side of the screen (slide 1,2 on the left, slide 3,4 on the right) that would be really cool, useful and awesome!
Moreover, if we could customize the size of the widgets or even the whole slidebar, that would be cool, I mean use grids to control the size of the widget like how the launcher do, and that would be cool if we could set the size of the slidebar =3
[EDIT] One more request, if we could control the background transparentcy, but not the whole sidebar transparency, this will be one of the best app in the history!

Thank you so much, this is really cool, though it's still in beta, but it's already really stable and cool.

Last edited:

TheAltruistic

Dec 31, 2012
New York
Just a thought. Don't know if it's plausible but, for Nexus devices can you have a setting that allows integration into the famous / infamous black bar? :good:

Make good use of that "wasted" real-estate!

jaskof1

Aug 19, 2012
Problem on galaxy s2 plus i9105p stock 4.2.2 rooted. Apps crashing every couple seconds. I was unninstal. Please try to fix. Great apps. thnx

Reactions: leducbao

jtwebfusion

Jul 31, 2007
Orlando, FL
This app is awesome! Other than the previous mentioned difficult to read white settings, the big bar isnt collapsing when selecting widgets(email). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: orphan203
E

EnricoD

this is great app Bro... looks so awesome and promising

Top Liked Posts