any other widget has not this problem
only the calender app
the calender on the homescreen is allright
please hlp

ps: since update to kitkat 4.4.2 is that problem

Last edited:

s_k_u_n_k

Mar 9, 2014
It seems that the functions were blocked by installing the App directly from the App Market (Google Play).
By installing the App from cloud (like dropbox) or even the phone storage all functions weren't blocked anymore!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 (Android 4.4.2)

Hope this might be help someone and save endless of hours of investigation

Last edited:

Aoi v1

Aug 9, 2012
First of all, I need to say this is such a great app. I never go to my ugly app drawer anymore, I love how my apps are organized by folders in my bar.

I do have a comment (it's more like a request): How about applying icon themes instead of stock icons?

Paradroid87

Feb 7, 2013
I've hit another problem with this app, one that's been going on for ages now. Basically, the hotspots keep disappearing. The notification is still in the status bar so the app doesn't seem to have been killed, but it's not possible to open any bars. This has been going on for months and seems to happen randomly. The only way to start them again is to open the app and go into 'Manage Hotspots' at which point the indicators will come back on the screen and the bars will be usable again for a little bit, until they disappear again. It could be minutes, it could be a day.

I bring this up now as I've just changed phones and it's still happening - it's been going on for months on my Nexus 4 and has continued now I've gone over to my new OnePlus One. (It just happened again, in a pause between typing this. I woke the phone straight onto the app and saw the indicators disappear in front of me.) It's getting pretty old now as I'd really like to be able to rely on using this app as I like it so much!

Edit: Okay, there is a pattern to it that I can discern now. I've woken my phone straight into the app each time and each time I've seen the indicators disappear. I turned off Battery Doctor's 'kill on wake' function but it's still happening. The only other trigger with screen on I'm aware of is Tasker changing the CPU settings - surely that can't be causing this?

Last edited:

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
I am really sad that the life of this great app has ended so early. I regret paying for this app. RIP

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
DEV - you Lost interest??

The recent update clearly shows that the developer has lost interest in this app. There are many other stuff to improve like, changing Grid Size for Grid bar, Changing background color for the Grid bar, adding icon pack support etc,. But the recent update is purely useless and its been done just for the sake of updating.

My only request is that please add icon pack support

Last edited:

dayofdoom

Sep 28, 2009
The recent update clearly shows that the developer has lost interest in this app. There are many other stuff to improve like, changing Grid Size for Grid bar, Changing background color for the Grid bar, adding icon pack support etc,. But the recent update is purely useless and its been done just for the sake of updating.

My only request is that please add icon pack support

add icon pack support - great idea
I want to resize widgets

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
add icon pack support - great idea
I want to resize widgets

haha. That seems to be a good idea as well. But lets see whether this developer at least works on one request first. Looks like this DEV has lost his way. In case you read my previous post in this thread, he once replied me that he will continue to support and update this app. But after that he has gone for PICNIC and he is enjoying with our money.

Its very difficult to find a developer we can trust these days

dayofdoom

Sep 28, 2009
Yes, have a new problem, the widget don't update after restart the phone. Any app like this app in the store?

mani0608

Jul 2, 2011
Please stop doing this stupid update stuffs. We know it's a trick to have the most recent date under updated on section. In case you are trying to update this nice app then add icon pack and widget resizing support. I am really sad that such a nice app is dying under a lazy and stupid Dev like you.

talalalal

Oct 23, 2008
Good App. Generally works well except I've noticed an irritating bug:

When I create or move bars to the left side of the screen, they load very slowly with a stutter and close in the same manner.

If I place the same bars on the right side, they load quickly.

Any explanation for this bizarre phenomenon?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts