[Preview][Rom][15/10/10]HTC HD Mini rom(Update)

Search This thread

manasgirdhar

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester
Hi Everyone,

Earlier i used to Cook Roms for The Asus P320(well actually i still cook for asus p320).This is the First Rom i have ever created for a HTC Device.
As th HSPL is still not available for The HD Mini i did not do Much Changes to the official Rom.

Instructions for Flashing:
* Extract Rom download Folder.
* Be sure to have at least 50% of charge.
* Turn off your device by using the Power Button
* Go to Boot loader mode. Turn off device , Press power button and vol down
* Connect your device to PC
* Run MINI_SSPL.exe and follow the screen instructions.

I Added:-
iconset by dinik(few folders were not skinned)
SmartMovie(Trial)
Netcf 3.5
Office 2010(RTM Build)
s2p
resco backup(trail)
SmartMovie(trial)
Resco Keyboard(trial)
Now When you recieve a Message the Screen Lights up(wakes Up)
Included SRS Wow HD to increase Sound
etc
And i Made a few Minor Changes
Base Rom Used Was Asain WWE
Pagepool Size is Default
Security Warning:Disabled

Special Thanks to Cotulla For Creating the SSPL.
Special Thanks to dinik for permitting me to use his icons.(Sorry mate xda not even permitting to post link to xda threads.i'll post it as soon as the retriction is removed)
Thanks to Tom_codon for creating the first Rom and giving instructions for Flashing.

link:
Coming soon
As this is My first rom for HTC expect more things in future.Please Give FeedBack on the Rom,so that in My Next Roms i Know What To Do.

Edit:At the Moment Xda is not permitting me to post outside links(not even for screens).If anyone wants to check the Rom then they can do so in My Forum.I Have Uploaded the File there.The Link can be found in My Sig.Sorry for the trouble

Last edited:

esnwizz

Jul 3, 2008
hi,

what's the difference in the 23549 version and the 23121 in tom's photon v1?

homam_france

Oct 23, 2006
paris
hi,good work.
how about bad issue in ringing specially with msgs when the device is in off screen,it didnot wake up when recieving a new msg in the previouse roms.
thnx again.

manasgirdhar

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester
hi,good work.
how about bad issue in ringing specially with msgs when the device is in off screen,it didnot wake up when recieving a new msg in the previouse roms.
thnx again.

I guess i'll be fixing that also.I know how to solve that...Dont Worry Just Stay tuned...

Edit:Fixed the device wakup during Msg...Nything else????

Last edited:

homam_france

Oct 23, 2006
paris
hi,it is the same to the original asian build,no difference,just icons and adding some programs,even when recieving msgs,it didnot wake up,any way thnx

Rogkiths

Jun 14, 2010
Is there anyone who knows where i can find the Greek Rom for HD Mini?? plz someone tell me i need it i have a problem thnx in advance.

jmsmartins

Jan 13, 2009
Faro
Hi there,
I've recently bought an HD Mini (i'm really enjoying this phone), swicthed from i8000.
I want to download your rom but the forum isn't allowing registration..
How can i download it? Would like also to see some screenshots

cheers