[ROM][WWE][06.09.2008]Touch Surface Roms 6.10.SP0.02[ONLINE]

Search This thread

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
Welcome back, Noonski! Why do you have a Pro AND a Diamond? I wish I was rich like you ;)

I Whish i was half as rich as you think i am.

I got the diamiond on a a Donation trade deal. And the Pro on Contractr renewal.

But the good thing is that al my old devices are still working despite the many flashes.

Except for my SPV which is hardware bricked.

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Jejeje

i wish to be the half you think that dsi think how rich you are Noonski, or just the half of brain you has cause that kind of deals just happend cause you are a great user here!

Keep it up men! dont let the dust and batt discharge, bricks your old devices... :D

dsixda

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 1, 2007
Ottawa
I Whish i was half as rich as you think i am.

I got the diamiond on a a Donation trade deal. And the Pro on Contractr renewal.

But the good thing is that al my old devices are still working despite the many flashes.

Except for my SPV which is hardware bricked.

Ah, with my trade-in deal, I got a Diamond. ha ha

Time to trade in for a Diamond2 :D

tobiassschulz

Sep 14, 2008
Error 86000107

Hi,

I´ve got the Sync Error 86000107 on my Elf - I´ve to sync with 2 pc´s (work&private). Got your very good rom on it. Have you got a possibility to fix this problem? For example with WM6.5? Would be nice coz I like your Rom and won´t to get back to the original WM6.1.

Thanks in advance
Tobe

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
I just fired up my touch again and i was surprised.

I was thinking about flashing one of those flashy new roms onto it to give to my little sister.

And then i remembered that i still needed to fix something on this one.

After being away cooking for Wizard, Diamond and Touch Pro i learned that i should never have removed the DRM from SYS.

This is most probably what was causing the MP4 playback issues.

So for this weekend, althought some might have moved on to newer things i will look into making a Patch for that issue, Hopefully finishing this Rom up.

Now it might look weird coming from the person that made this.
But i have yet to encounter a rom, like this one, it felt like coming home.

And i am going to kill my sister if she breaks My Touch.

kancrutt

Nov 9, 2007
JakARTa
I just fired up my touch again and i was surprised.

I was thinking about flashing one of those flashy new roms onto it to give to my little sister.

And then i remembered that i still needed to fix something on this one.

After being away cooking for Wizard, Diamond and Touch Pro i learned that i should never have removed the DRM from SYS.

This is most probably what was causing the MP4 playback issues.

So for this weekend, althought some might have moved on to newer things i will look into making a Patch for that issue, Hopefully finishing this Rom up.

Now it might look weird coming from the person that made this.
But i have yet to encounter a rom, like this one, it felt like coming home.

And i am going to kill my sister if she breaks My Touch.
please cooking ROM again for Elf :p

@rj*n

Mar 1, 2008
Taplejung
all i can say is YAY :D (not cheering for th part abt ur sister tho..hop she doesnt hehe) its Good to see u back here aft long :D

maverick1771

Apr 4, 2008
I will really appreciate if someone can please re-upload this ROM to some location from where I can download it. I would like to flash this to my 6 year old HTC Elfin.
The rapidshare links do not work anymore.

XIP: Diamond 20273
SYS & OEM: Elf/In 2.20. 2.26 and Some Kaiser 1.9911

Screenshots
Rom Content
FAQ

Installation Instructions:
1. Download, then copy (RightClick and Chose Save As) To A Folder called Cabs on the ROOT of your storage card. If you don't, then no worries it's not needed. But this will give the Favourites Menu your personal Touch.

2. Make Sure you have a new 2.26 USPL flashed to your device before Flashing the Rom, So you don't need to remove SD card while Flashing (as you will miss out on the WMP skin) (Yup out of safety i now recommend the 2.26 version)

3. Flash the Rom.

4. If you want to change the PagePool Check This thread, where work is being done one a new Universal Active Sync PagePool Changer.

Donations for my Blood Sweat and Tears and to little sleeping so Far:
(Tnx Guys, For The Coffee and Macallen 15y)
Ababrekar € 10,-
lcd4linux € 15,-
DSIXDA € 30,-

Thanks to Bram Smulders for starting the Project.
Thanks to AbaBrekar for trying some of the new Cooking Styles out and Help with the XIP.
Thanks to Koala996 for Mental Support.
Thanks to HavocNL for Good Testing and comments.
Thanks to the Piko Crew (Pkoper & Piranha) for Lending their Kitchen Resources When i screwed up because of the WMP bug.
Thanks to MORT for His Underestimated MortButtons and Well respected Mortscript.
Thanks to Sleuth for starting the UC Revolution.
Thanks to Bengalih for Chipping in with some of his Scripting Knowledge.
Thanks to Ayyu3m for his screen shot and benchmarking addiction.
Thanks to DGE for his input and Mirros
Thanks to Gullum for his Work on the Keyboard.
Thanks to PoorlyDuck for his Words Of Advice.
Thanks to Abinbasu For Being Sharp.
Thanks to POF and HTCtouchP for making me able to flash my phone close to a thousand times.
Thanks to Bereda For Support And maybe even his Future Skinning
Thanks to HTCTouchP
Thanks to Warrin Ellis & Darrick Robinson, they never made issues about the use of their Character
Thanks to the rest of the Surface Production Crew.
Thanks for the Unnamed showing interest in the ROM.
Thanks to Faria who inspired me to cook and was a teacher without knowing it, Hope you get well soon.

If i forgot you, you know this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you. So as you can See Thanx to XDA and it's Users.​

Last edited: