Search This thread

kcZ

Mar 24, 2010
Great... This sickness is contagious, I have a 16Gb on order thru TG and a 32Gb from Microcenter. We'll see which ships first (or at all).

keroppilee

Apr 29, 2011
I decided not to pick up my fry's in store pick up today. So I guess it should free up tomorrow if anyone near fountain valley decides they want a 32gig

Naadi900

Jan 11, 2010
Utrecht
It seems to me that the 32gb is better available than the 16gb is.. although I find $100 extra for 16gb storage a bit on the high side.. However, as my stepdad is in the US now, and this is the only available tablet in stores, it might still be worth it.
$500,- = ±€350,- where the 16GB will cost €400,- here.. God it sucks to get straight $->€ prices..

What do you pay for taxes in CA at Fry's for the 32GB?

And does anybody know if the dock is available at local stores around Sacramento?

Thanks!

Nov 8, 2010
to Naadi900:

The tax rate in CA ranges from 8.75% to 9.75% (go to the Orange county stores to get the lower rate). Also you have to pay an extra $6 for recycling fee (because the table has a 10" LCD screen) that is tacked on to all notebooks, monitors. So that $500 would be close to $550 after tax + recycling fee.

A

Adam

If you live near a Fry's in SoCal, here's today's availability for in store pickup:

San Diego, CA 9825 Stonecrest Blvd Map 20.71 item available
Fountain Valley, CA 10800 Kalama River Ave Map 59.02 item available
Anaheim, CA 3370 East La Palma Ave Map 63.01 item available
Manhattan Beach, CA 3600 Sepulveda Blvd Map 86.27 item available
Burbank, CA 2311 N. Hollywood Way Map 98.08 item available

I'm not going to go into detail whether they're in stock or not as it's been covered many times before in this thread.
GLTA

rukkus

Aug 24, 2007
It seems to me that the 32gb is better available than the 16gb is.. although I find $100 extra for 16gb storage a bit on the high side..

i agree it's a bit high, but i ended up getting the 32gb from PortableOne because the only other places I've been able to get a 16gb into my cart have been NewEgg and Walmart both of which I'd have to pay tax and delivery on brining them closer to the 499 point anyway.

Mine shipped yesterday, but won't make it here until Tuesday.

Good luck everyone.

akjosh

May 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
So I find a tip off that these were in stock on Bjs.com and order myself the 16GB one last Friday. I then have a moment of madness on Sunday and cancel the order(yeah, I know!!) and I somehow cannot remain away from this thread. I think I'll get one just to stop looking at this thread.

Sorry for the random post.

Lithoss

Jun 27, 2008
Seattle, WA
I got my 16gb order in at 10:56 cst on apr 26... Still no change on my order, still says not yet shipped with an estimate of may 16 thru 26.

I emailed amazon and they said 26th.... is it just me or are the amazon csr's amazing at being cryptic and avoiding questions?

I am really getting annoyed with amazon. My 16 gb order placed on april 26 at around 11 am still says not yet shipped. I know there were other people who posted here who ordered at around the same time as me and they got theirs shipped. I am wondering is there anyone else who ordered around that time on amazon who still hasn't gotten a shipping soon notice? I really hope amazon didn't screw up things with my order.

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

Nov 8, 2010
does anyone know how quick does Amazon process and ship the order? I placed an order and selected 2-day shipping as I need to be able to get the dock by next Monday as I will be going out of town for two weeks after that.

in the order summary, estimated shipping seems to be May 24th (is that a date where they estimate the item to reach your place or the date that the item will be shipped out?)

got my TF 32gb unit already, now awaiting for the dock only. I missed out on the newegg on Monday.

keroppilee

Apr 29, 2011
It's technically target so you'll get charged tax, which I'm assuming most people who just want to get the tablet don't care about lol

Im having a hard time resisting. I want to get it through amazon and save the 40$ in tax.

Top Liked Posts